Chapter 56 - Acting Jealous

Tina didn't know why she rushed down to Amanda's mom restaurant either, but she couldn't keep calm seeing Amanda flirting with Patrick, she was visibly jealous.

Patrick was shocked to see Tina obviously he wasn't expecting to see her there, as they haven't closed, and Tina didn't come in like one who wanted to buy food

Tina rushed to the restaurant and went straight to the table of two Amanda and Patrick sat down discussing, Patrick was already enjoying Amanda's company as she was hosting him about life and how things are in Ochanda, but to their both surprise Tina just rushed in and yanked off Amanda's hand that was rubbing Patrick's beards telling him,

"I like how you shaved your beards, it look cute on you", while Patrick just smiled at her forgotten why he sat there waiting in the first place. Not until Tina came in unaware and yanked off Amanda's hand from touching Patrick startling both Ama and Patrick.

Amanda immediately stood up and looked at Tina, obviously Tina was her rival because most girls compared them and Ama friends had told her that Tina was more beautiful than her, because Tina had the sexy curvy hip shape and big butt, while Ama was just slim and plain not having big butt or breast .

"How dare you come in here and disturb my chat, who the hell are you to do that?", Ama fused at Tina.

Tina just stared at her not saying anything to her, the both girls were never friends and never like eachother, then Tina turned to Patrick whom was as well shock to see her and embarrassed.

"What are you doing here?", Tina ignored Ama and asked Patrick,

"Do you know her?", Ama turned sweetly to Patrick and asked him trying to touch his shoulder to look up and answer her.

"Yes, I know her", Patrick answered Ama first irritating Tina, and making Tina look stuped before them.

"What does she want, do you owe her money?", Ama still asked Patrick again this time taking back her seat, as she sat down back opposite Patrick and looking at him for an answer.

"No, I don't owe her", then Patrick turned to Tina who was looking at him irritatingly, the he asked Tina calmly,

"Have you closed?"

Tina looked at him angrily as Ama was still touching Patrick hands, then Patrick noticed her jealous mood, then he told Ama to excuse him that he will like to talk with Tina as Tina already turned and left the restaurant angrily going back to Madam's shop, she wandered why she was even there in the first place, Patrick can be with whatever girl he wants to be with she does not care.

"Tina!, Tina!", Patrick called out to Tina to stop, she didn't want to stop but she knew Patrick will follow her shamelessly to her madam shop and she doesn't want that so she stopped midway in between her Madam's shop and Ama's mom restaurant.

"Tina, what's wrong with you?, Why did you come there, did you come to buy food?, Patrick asked her all in one go as he tried to catch his breathe for his short quick ran he just did.

Tina didn't say anything as she was still angry, she just bite on her lower lip looking away, not wanting to face him. Patrick came closer to her and brought her to a hug, he apologized to her ears hugging her,

"Am sorry, don't misunderstand everything you saw there, I just came there to eat as I did not eat from home before coming to see you, so I can meet up with you early", Patrick tried to explain

"But I saw her .. touching you", Tina stammered.

"Am sorry about that, I don't mean to annoy you, I don't have anything to do with her, am just waiting for you to close, since I don't have any thing am doing at home, and am not yet going back to the city until you forgive me", Patrick explained.

Tina raise up her face to look at his face, Patrick didn't say anything more, he just smiled at her. From a distance Ama was looking at the both of them, she could tell that both of them was not just friends as Patrick was still hugging Tina, she wandered where Tina had meet such a handsome well go do guy, although Ama as a boyfriend but she can bet Patrick was far richer than her boyfriend, she became jealous and angered.

After Patrick apologize to Tina and she finally forgive him, he told he will have to wait for her to close in Ama's restaurant, Tina wanted to refuse him from going back there, but she was sure Ama already saw Patrick talking to her, and that was also why she allowed Patrick hug her for long a little.

Patrick went back to Ama's mother restaurant he sat down on a chair, Ama didn't say anything to him again as she already went back serving other of her mother's customers. Patrick then got a call from Anita he wasn't expecting her calls though as he had tried calling her several times before her phone was switched off, so he picked the call, wandering if Mrs Bright wasn't the one calling,

"Hello!", Patrick spoked into the receiver

"Hi babe, long time", Anita answered continuing she said,

"You didn't miss me nor care to know how I was doing?"

"Sorry babe, I did call you but your mother was the one whom picked, and she warned me never to call your number again, when I tried calling it never went thru I was told switched off", Patrick explained

"Hmph, truly my mom took my phone and travelled to her sister's place, then I was sober and didn't even know not until when I wanted to my phone and I couldn't find it, I was told my sis gave my phone to her, sorry about whatever my mother could have said to you",Anita apologized

"It okay, I can understand", Patrick replied her, continuing he asked,

"So how are you now?"

"Am fine, but am still thinking about you, I don't know if I can continue to live without you, I still want you back Patrick, I still love you more than I could ever love another".

Patrick was silent for some moment he didn't know what to say to Anita, Anita observe his silence so she continued to speak to him on phone,

"Am serious Patrick, let try and work things out, since you already have a child, I can accept him as mine too, please don't leave me", Anita begged,

"Is okay Anita, when I come back to City A, we can discuss it better than on phone, Am still in the village for now, but as soon as am back, I will let you know, so can discuss about this properly okay, Take good care of yourself, bye", Patrick ended the call and wandered how he can possibly convince her to move on, he prayed she find another whom love her than he did, but Patrick still like Anita though, she was nice to him despite being born from a rich family, unlike Tina whom pretend not to like him, but secretly admire him, he could tell from the way Tina magnet to his touch and kisses that she love him, but she was fighting the feelings and doesn't want to show her feeling to him. Patrick guess maybe Tina was the shy type, but she's very stubborn and dramatic and he doesn't like that.