Chapter 76 - Engagement party

Anita sat admiring the beautiful gown after her mother left, She stood up and walked to her side-wall mirror to have a proper look of how the gown will look on her when she eventually puts it on. She stood in front of her wide mirror and hold out the gown in front of her and stood straight staring at the mirror.

Anita really loved the gown, but she frowned when she remembered she will be getting married to Matthew soon instead of Patrick, She began to sob. How she so wished to be Patrick's wife, but all wishes doesn't come true. She cried a little, when she was thru , she turned back to put the beautiful long red gown in place so it doesn't rumple and then she went into her bathroom to wash her face, before going out to join her family for dinner.

Time for the engagement came and the Days family hosted the party in one of Matthew's royal hotels and suites in City A. Matthew was already there waiting for his beautiful bride to be , to arrive.

Anita took so long in her home preparing, even though she didn't have much to prepare, she still wanted to stay back a little, because she knew the media's and paparazzi are all there to snap and spread out her engagement news as being from one of the Elites families in City A.

Her mother and father had already gone ahead to the event place and where all exchanging pleasantries with their son to be in law and families.

The event started even though the bride to be hasn't arrived. Later Anita came with one of her expensive ride her father recently bought for her, she stepped out and wash ushered in by some of the Royal maidens in attendant waiting for her, treating Anita like she was a princess.

Shortly after the toss and cheers, Matthew stood up and took Anita's hand for a dance as both of them were seating together on opposite couple seats.

Anita smiled faintly at Matthew, as she stood up and walked to the center of the hall holding hands with Matthew. The music started and they started dancing slowly hands in hands. Mathew kept a calm but happy face, Anita could see he was more than happy, she sighed.

Once the music stopped, Matthew went down on one knee and brought out a beautiful, little box, he opened it and there seats a shining golden ring.

Matthew brought it out, and Propose to Anita, "Anita Bright my love, please will you marry me?".

Anita looked at him and blinked, surely the ring was beautiful, everyone in attendance was waiting to hear her answers, Anita looked at Matthew's face again, seeing that the man truly love her, she smiled at him and respond, "Yes I will marry you".

There was a round of applause from all their families and close relative around as all where happy for the soon to be couple. They cheers for them flashing beautiful smiles towards Anita and Mathew then the camera men took beautiful multiple photos of Anita and Matthew.

Matthew wore the ring on Anita's hand as the camera lights kept on flashing, and snapping them, Anita finally smiled sweetly at Matthew as she help him stand up.

They music continued and the party lasted for some more hours with joy and merriment in the both families heart.

**

Chris travelled back home to his village. After receiving the letter from the senior he headed home straight to arrange a his things. He needed to see time, checking the time and seeing that he might arrive his village very late, he decided to wait till the following morning before leaving.

Chris got to Ochanda village first, as he would have to pass through Ochanda before he gets to his own village. He wanted to stop and greet Mamatina at her shade, but he feared that the woman doesn't like him a d she might soil his plans if she eventually get to see him, she might even warn her daughter against him, so Chris changed his mind and headed home straight.

When he got home, he arranged all his things, his family house was built to a standard level having security Gates and locks and no out from the outside could see whom was on the inside. Chris contemplated if to remove his few loads he came back with, but he decided to leave it first and go greet his parents.

His mother was surprised to see him as he didn't notify her of his coming, he just appeared. The elderly woman welcome her son and ask him if all was well as to why he had returned, Chris smiled and told his mother,

"Mom, all is fine, I just came home to see a friend of mine, we have some unfinished business that's why I returned".

Mamachris said nothing she just smiled at her son and told him welcome, Chris asked if his father he was told that his father had gone out.

Chris drove back to Ochanda village, he really wanted to see Tina, as she was the main reason why he had returned. He decided not to call her but lay her a surprise visit.

Tina was at Madam's shop, she already knew how to sew a d she could see beautiful feminine gown and shorts, she was attracting a lot of customers for herself and her madam.

Godsent had grew a little and could now walk around on his own, so Tina doesn't have to back him often, he son was really cute and most female customers that came to her Madam's shop like touching him admiring his cuteness. Tina doesn't really like how the touch touch her son, so Sometimes she still backs him even though he could walk on his own.

Ever since Tina saw the beautiful lady that took several photos with Patrick in it, she was not really happy, she hadn't even log online since then to check her previous post. She was sad to the core and most things easily irritates her.

Tina was thru will all her work for the day, most times she doesn't really wait for her madam to close before going home, as her madam had new apprentice and they will still have to wait a little longer before closing.

Tina packed her things, backed her son and told her madam she was leaving, as usual the woman just replied her "okay, till tomorrow", and Tina left for home.

Tina was heading home alone as she doesn't leave the same street with some of her colleagues and most of them still had to wait a little, before going home, strolling around or hangouts with their boyfriends so Tina couldn't wait for any of them, she just good home straight after waving them bye.

Tina was walking along the road when she saw a car parked opposite of her, the person in the car came out and started walking up to her, as she was also coming forward. Her heart skipped a beat as she didn't really look at whom it was , but she could feel the person's intent gaze on her, she gulped walking closer and looking back and forth at the road to see if any car was coming, so she could quickly cross over to the other side to avoid the person, but cars passing by didn't slow up for any to cross at such sudden moment so her heart panicked.