Chapter 74 - Mella's Wish

Chris knew the impact alcohol had on him, he wasn't strong enough to withstand any alcoholic drinks, he was beginning to succumb to Mella spells.

She stood up from her seat, and came over to where Chris is seating, then she sat beside him and lean forward on Chris.

She touched Chris inappropriately and then Chris lost control of himself, it had been long since he meet with any woman, even before he meet Tina.

Chris as kept himself away from sexual relationship and that was more reason why he didn't demand any from Tina, Not like he didn't want it, but he just felt that should be done when his married or finally sees a girl who truly love him.

When he meet Tina, he felt the strong attraction towards her and wanted her in his bed, but because of what Patrick had done to Tina, he decided to respect her body, so that Tina wouldn't feel he did not value or truly love her, he wanted to marry Tina first before making love to her .

Mella was truly a wild cat, she didn't spear Chris at all, she had been admiring this guy from afar, and he was very handsome, she touched Chris face slowly, sliding her hands from Chris face down to his chest, touching him in appropriately.

Chris tried to stop her, as he shifted back but Mella smiled at him, she stood up and remove her gown, revealing all her assets in the lingerie she was wearing, she turned around for Chris to see her clearly,

"How do I look Chris?", Mella ask him

Chris frowned hearing her, he looked away, but the alcohol he took previously, betrayed him, his body was beginning to react to what Mella was doing.

"Stop it Mella, I do want us to do this", Chris said to her, but Mella stood where she was, and continue turning and bending seducing Chris.

Chris tried to look away but he couldn't, he had to admit Mella was also hot, a black beauty and he hasn't seen any black beautiful girl before, not like there were no black girls, but with kind of curvy figure Mella has, he couldn't resist the temptation.

Mella walk slow to Chris and this time she took his lips in for a kiss, Chris lost it and next he grabbed Mella tight and lay her on the sofa, using a cushion to support her head.

Mella sat up and helped Chris strip, next they made love to each other, without Chris using any protection and pouring all of us seed in her. Chris was drunk a little so he didn't remember to withdraw or pull out from her, he was at the peak of it all until he got to his climax and then he pulled from her, and slept off.

Mella was the happiest, obviously it was not her first time on getting drunk, so she could withstand the alcohol more than Chris, she purposely brought him an alcoholic drinks so he would be weak to resist her.

She smiled at Chris and kiss Chris on his cheeks saying to him,
"You are so sweet baby", even though Chris had slept off, then she lay beside him just to feel his warmth a little before going in to freshen up.

**

Chris woke up with a light head ache, he slept too long. When he woke up, he touched around him to know if he had gotten home as he remembered he came to visit Mella, when he touched his side and felt a warm body he was touching, he paused his hand and touched it again, "it was a woman's body" Chris thought as he tried to raise his head to see whom it was.

Mella laid beside Chris on her bed, she wanted to rest a little before going to take her bathe, she didn't even know when she slept off. Chris hands touching her chest and sliding down to her buttocks woke her up, she smiled at him as the lights in her room were still on, she could visibly see Chris facial reaction.

"Why am I still here, I taught am at home", Chris sat up, and saw he was without his clothes he became alarmed and stared at Mella, whom smiled sweetly at him.

"Chris grabbed her bed spread to cover himself appropriately but Mella to was without clothes, he frowned,

"Don't tell me we did it?", Chris asked her as he held his head due to the light headache he was feeling,

"Yes Chris we did, and I love it thank you so much for making me feel like a woman", Mella smiled sweetly at him as she drew closer to Chris and kiss him on his cheek again.

Chris looked at her not knowing what to say to her, how did it all get to this point, he frowned.

Then he manage to stand up to go ease himself, obviously Mella didn't spare any of his clothes on him as she completely stripped him, Chris just went to her bathe room to ease himself and wash himself, then he came out and ask her wear she kept his cloth.

"It too early to go back home now Chris, it still 2:am I just check the time now", Mella said to him pointing at her wall clock.

Chris looked at the time it was really dangerous going out by that time , but he never planned on sleeping in Mella's place, talk more of mating with her, 'What have I gotten myself into?", Chris thought silently.

Mella stood up and walk to Chris, she was still bared without her clothes on, flashing all her curves to him Chris looked away from her this time, then he saw where she kept his clothes he went there to take it ignoring her advances.

After putting on his clothes he came out of her room to her parlour. Mella still didn't want to wear any clothes on she was doing it on purpose, she came to him again, holding his hands,

"Chris you can't leave now it to late and dangerous out there, what if all these bad guys sees you and attack you, I don't want any harm coming your way",

"Fine if you don't want me leaving your house these minute can you at least put on some clothes to cover up yourself properly, am not comfortable with it", Chris insisted.

"Okay fine I will", Mella left him and went in to take her bathe then she put on her night robe, still looking beautiful in it. Chris just stared at her when she came out and he sighed.

He sat down back on her parlour chair, and the memory of what they did flash on his mind, he shakes his head to clear his thoughts, he never bargain for this or wanted this. All he wanted was a two weeks leave to go see Tina, now he ended up in arm of another woman, a hot beauty at that.

Chris looked away from Mella and he lay back on the sofa, to continue his remaining sleep while he await the morning to come quickly so he can leave her house, as her scent were still enticing him.