Chapter 87 - Personal Assistance

After watching movies at the Cinema, it was time for them to go back home.

Tina had a lot of fun, she really felt good and was very happy to know that Chris didn't imprison her as she had earlier thought, she became free with him again and hug him.

They went into their car and drove back to Chris house as it was already getting late.

**

Patrick has not been able to focus, he was angry as to how the police officers couldn't do a better job in finding Tina, and it already two weeks plus now since her disappearance, no call , no message or good feed back from her mother, he frowned wondering what could have possibly happened to her.

His personal assistant cane in as his boss had told him his plight last week, since Patrick had returned for the multi million dollars project that forced him back to the city.

"Sir, why looking all sad?", Patrick personal assistant and right-hand man ask

"Dave, you won't understand?", Patrick frowned looking away from Dave.

"What's there that I can't understand, I have told you she's fine, actually I went out with my girl yesterday", Dave said to Patrick, he as always looked up to Patrick, like Patrick was his elder brother as Patrick was few years older than him.

"So what should I do, if you hangout with your babe?", Patrick asked him irritatingly

Dave chuckled and Patrick got angrier, "Are you trying to mock my feeling now with your own happiness?",

"No boss!,", Dave tried to calm down from laughing, then he sat up,

"Boss from the photo you showed me last week, I kind of saw some as beautiful as that, wow, I don't know if she's the one, but they looked quite similar though as the person I saw look a bit slim than the photo"..

Patrick heart skipped a beat, he looked at Dave with serious eyes,
"Are you sure of what you saw?", Patrick ask Dave again.

"Yeah, I saw her, with a fair child, I don't know if his a boy or girl as we where not sitting down closer, just that her physic and complexion seemed to attract a lot of us that was there", Dave replied him.

"Where?", Patrick questioned impatiently,

"At an eatery outside Heart of City A"

"Was she alone?", Patrick finally asked wondering how possible Tina will be in City A, and knows her way around.

"Mm.. well no, I think I saw her with a man". Dave finally responded.

Patrick felt his blood rushed up to his face, he hit the table with force,
"Shit!", Patrick cursed.

"Boss, am not really sure if she's the one you are looking for but..",

"Enough!", Patrick halted his right-hand man from completing his words, "She the one Dave, thanks"

"Boss, do you need still need me to do anything for you?", Dave asked Patrick looking a bit worried seeing Patrick sad, because of a woman, a seductress at that because he can imagine the number of eyes that immediately turned and followed Tina, as soon as she stepped foot into the eatery he was in.

"No Dave thanks, you may leave now", Patrick dismiss him, but as soon as Dave stood up he paused and turned back to Patrick,

"Boss permit me to say this, but I think that lady is to hot to be your wife, you needed to have seen the number of guys that were lusting after her, immediately she came in, she was the center of attraction including the baby in her hands".

Patrick just stared at Dave saying nothing, he knew definitely how hot and tempting Tina was, if she was as bad as his sister Sharon she will even seduce the president son with her charms, Patrick didn't reply Dave and Dave continue speaking,
"Boss, even my girlfriend too admired her after noticing her presence she told me she was Tina's fan, as she was following Tina online".

"Online?", Patrick tilted his brow, looking up at Dave, he beckoned Dave to take a seat back,

"Yeah, My girlfriend showed me lots of her photos online, she even as many followers", Dave said.

"Many followers?, Who are you even talking about, Tina?.. I don't believe you, Tina is not online, talk more if having lots of followers", Patrick refused to believe Dave, he ask Dave,

"Do you know her social media user name?",

"Well boss I don't know, unless I call my girlfriend to ask", Dave replied Patrick.

"Okay, let me search her name first, because I have never imagined Tina to be online on any social network, I thought she's a village girl, how did she know about the media?", Patrick questioned out as he brought out his phone and typed 'Tina praise' on the search button.

Patrick was shocked to see for himself truly that Tina was online, and among the netizens, he never had believe though that for real she will be able to operate any social network, he had underestimated this girl.

Patrick brushed thru her profile, and was amaze to see lots of likes, it had been long she last log in, and he wandered why she stopped.

"Boss, my girlfriend number isn't connecting", Dave said frustratingly as his girlfriend phone number wasn't reachable.

"Don't worry I have seen it myself truly she's on the social network, take a look, is she the one that you saw?", Patrick passed his phone to Dave to look at the profile to confirm if it was truly the same account Dave had seen with his girlfriend.

"Yes! Boss she's the one, this the fair child and that is the profile account my girlfriend showed me", Dave responded happily as he was almost getting frustrated not been able to reach his girlfriend.

"His my son Dave?", Patrick told Dave.

"What?, You mean the child is yours", Dave gulped, now he understood the situation better.

"But why will she run away with another man, does she not want to marry you?", Dave ask getting confused, he wouldn't believe the girl he last saw, was kidnap, she doesn't look in anyway tortured so he assumed totally that Tina ran away with another lover.

"Hmph.. I don't know Dave, I guess she still hates me", Patrick finally concluded.

"Why boss?", Dave asked innocently.

Patrick just stared back at Dave, he replied Dave faintly, looking downward,
"You won't understand Dave it all a long story, at least am at rest to know she's fine wherever she maybe, thanks".

"And your son?.. at least she could have told you or her family instead of allowing you all go thru with the stress of the police".. Dave ranted.

"Mm, I don't know, her mother and I spoke today and she said she hadn't seen any call from her daughter and her daughter line is still switched off", Patrick replied faintly, getting hurt as he couldn't believe Tina ran away with her boyfriend

"Mm, Boss, do you think her mother wouldn't know her daughter's boyfriend?", Dave questioned Patrick, making Patrick to look up at him.

"I don't know, I never thought of these" Patrick replied Dave, hopefully that Dave as given him a clue to ease his painful heart.

"Probably when next I travel I will ask her mother, it not something I will want to ask her on phone".

"It okay Boss, I believe all will be fine", Dave stood up and wanting to leave.

"Thanks for you helping me know she's fine and alive".

"Oh, boss, am just lucky to cross paths with such beauty, I hope you settle things with her".

"Hopefully", Patrick said, as he shook hands with Dave.