chapter one: Stay

ANNABETH'S POV:

  I hated sleeping alone. 

  I would close my eyes and it would feel as though I was right back in that... that place. It was always so vivid. and I was always without the only thing that gave me hope when I was really there, Percy. 

  I awoke to the sounds of my own screaming. I shot up with a shout, clenching my sheets like they were the only thing that kept me on earth, from losing myself wholly and completely. though I knew there was really only one thing that could actually give me that kind of comfort.

  My cabinmates all made sure I was alright, they were used to this by now, but still made sure it wasn't a monster. once they were sure it was just a nightmare Malcom went out to get Percy. when Percy finally got there, he wrapped his arms around me, and held me to his chest while I sobbed into his shirt. He told me comforting words, reassuring me that he was right there. that he would never, ever leave me.

  He lifted me out of my bed, like he did almost every night, and brought me to his cabin. he set me down on the bunk I spent most of my nights on. (He volunteered to let me stay fulltime in his cabin, since I sleep there more than in my own, but I was too stubborn, I was determined to try to stay in my cabin even though it never worked.) As he moved toward his bunk I whispered. " Will you stay with me tonight?"

 He turned to me; his face illuminated by the glowing fountain in the corner of the cabin and scrunched his eyebrows in the cutest way.

  "Of course, love."

  He slowly lowered himself on to the bed and laid across from me. we just stared at each other having conversations without saying a single word. 

  after what felt like hours I finally spoke.

  "Percy?"

  "Hmmm?"

  "I don't want to sleep" i was afraid the nightmares might come back; I really didn't want two of those dreams in one night.

  Percy smirked. "What do you suggest we do th..." He was cut off by my lips. I didn't just want a distraction, but I also wanted him, all of him. 

  This wasn't our first time, but it still left me just as flustered as if it was. 

PERCY'S POV:

  Waking next to her will probably never cease to amaze me, and I'm not sure I want it to. the sun shone through the window onto her. causing the blonde hair to make a halo of light around my girlfriend's beautiful face. I wanted to stay there all day just marveling in the fact that Annabeth Chase, the most beautiful and brilliant woman to ever walk, was asleep next to him; HIM! 

  I heard the conch horn blow. with a heavy sigh I dragged myself out of bed, pulling my pajamas back on before waking Annabeth. Then I made my way to the showers. My brain was over filling with thoughts of her as always, her first words to me 'you drool in your sleep'. the feeling that almost consumed me when atlas kidnapped her, and I wasn't sure if I would see her again. our first kiss under St. Helen, I only wished I had kissed back instead of being stupid and just sitting there. our underwater kiss (one of my favorite memories). Seeing her again at camp Jupiter, even the judo flip was nice because she was the one who did it. All these memories would flash through my mind every day, without doubt. 

  Just as I was drying off after my shower, I heard a distant explosion followed by screams. I ran out to find the camp in chaos. 

                                                                                        A/N

         (HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY NEW BOOK! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT. THIS CHAPTER WAS REALLY CUTE, BUT DON'T WORRY IT'S ABOUT TO GO TO SHIT VERY FAST FROM HERE!!!!!!!! HAVE FUN THO. AND I BELIEVE IN HAPPY ENDINGS SO NO MATTER HOW BAD IT GETS THING WILL WORK OUT I PROMISE!!!!!!) 😉😉😉😉😁😁😁😁😁👍👍🤞