35. Over and over again.

The room is cold and silent. Dia cannot see anyone besides his own reflection through the one way mirror. He sits with his hands chained to the table like he's some kind of psychopath. But the again he did shoot Andrew three times and he doesn't even feel an once of guilt for it, so maybe he is one. Shooting him was easy, holding the gun was easy even watching him laying on the floor screaming while blood poured out of him was easy. The door opens and his therapist enters the room.

It almost seems wrong to see her here. The only people Dia has seen for days is the gaurd who watches his cell and gives him his food. She sits down and smiles at Dia. He just sits silently staring at her as she gets out a notebook and pen.

"Hello Dia. Do you know who I am?" She asks.

Dia nods his head slowly. She smiles.

"Very good then. I just have a few questions about Andrew." She says.

Dia doesn't answer.

"Andrew is in a very bad state, one of the bullets in his leg tore a lot of his nerves and he might have some trouble walking." She says.

Once again Dia doesn't answer.

"You shot him, correct?"

"Yes." He says softly.

"The police found the evidence you left behind and the recording you gave them will be very helpful in putting him away."

"Then why am I here?" Dia asks.

She writes in her notebook quickly and answers him.

"The judge has asked me to evaluate you to make sure you don't pose a threat to yourself or anyone else." She says.

"You all think I'm crazy don't you?" He says.

"No Dia of course not. We just want to decide where you go from here."

"What do you mean?"

"Well you shot Andrew three times and left him bleeding on the basketball court-"

"He did the same to me." Dia interrupts.

"And he will be punished as the law sees fit, but for now we're focusing on you." She puts her pen on the table. "I spoke with your brother and your friend Darren Valentine. They told me that you've been seeing Tori?"

Dia laughs, a small painful sound.

"It's always about Tori. Alive or dead everything is always about her." He says.

The therapist seems to ignore his outburst.

"How long have you been seeing her for?"

"Ever since I left the hospital."

"Did you see her at the basketball court when you shot Andrew?"

"Yes."

She writes something down again.

"Did she tell you to shoot him?"

Dia understands now, she wants to know if he shot Andrew because he's a killer or because he's sick in the head. Truth be told Dia would like to know the answer himself.

"No. She told me to kill him." He says.

"Was that your plan. To kill him?"

"If that was my plan why would I invite the police there to watch me kill him. No our plan was to make him confess and admit what he did to us." Dia says.

"Our plan? Tori told you to do this?"

"No. Tori disappeared after I woke up from being in a coma again. The plan was always the same since I first started talking to her."

"Then why shoot him, why not get the police involved?"

"The police were already involved and they did nothing. Months of investigation and I was the one who actually found out what really happened to Tori and I." Dia spits.

"The detective who was on the case, detective Martin is under investigation himself at the moment. It seems he only came here and took on the case at the Hales request."

Martin was dirty all along, that doesn't surprise Dia at all.

"So again I ask you....why am I here?"

"Just one more question. Do you feel bad about shooting Andrew?"

Dia looks up at her his brown eyes look straight into hers. He leans foward slowly causing his chains to rattle.

"No. If I could I would do it over and over again." He whispers.