12. Henry & Andrew Hale.

Dias eyes flutter open and for a second he forgets where he is. But when Andrew comes into view standing next to the bed he remembers.

"Hi" he says and sits down.

"Hi" Dia says sitting up. "Was I asleep for long?"

"Yes. I actually got a little worried, though you slipped into a coma again. Then I freaked out and Googled if that can happen and I feel into a very dark, unhappy hole." Andrew says.

Dia laughs and rubs his head.

"I'm sorry. My medication is designed to help me sleep as much as I can" he says.

"Did you know..." Andrew climbs on Dia and pushes him back on the bed. "That you smile when you're sleeping"

Dia smiles.

"Really?"

Andrew nods and kisses his forehead.

"It's actually really cute" he says.

Dia rolls his eyes.

"Well I'm glad watching me sleep amuses you wierdo" he says.

"Are you like mean on purpose or is it like your default setting and you can't help it?" Andrew asks.

Before Dia can answer Andrews phone rings.

"I need to get that" he says getting up "Breakfast is downstairs, do not start without me"

Andrew kisses Dias forehead and walks out the glass door. Dia gets up slowly and dispite it his head hurts again. He reaches for his pills next to him and pours them into his hand.

Dia makes his way downstairs, the floors are heated so he can afford to walk barefoot. Hale House is even bigger on the inside than it seems on the outside. There's four bedrooms, two downstairs and two upstairs each complete with their own bathrooms. The upstairs showers have glass walls and sit on the edge of the house so you have a view of the hills while you shower.

Dia walks through the living room into the open plan kitchen. The pantry is in view and it holds more food than anyone can eat in a month. As Dia looks around he gets the feeling that he's been here before. The oil paintings depicting beautiful landscapes and even one right in the centre of the living room of a garden full of pink flowers.

Dia opens the bottom left shelf and finds glasses in it. He grabs one and makes for the sink. But as the water fills the glass he realises something. How did he know where the glass was, Andrew didn't tell him and there's no way he could have guessed. His chest begins to close up a bit as a sliver of fear seeps into his body.

Behind him Dia feels the burn of eyes on him so he turns around and almost leaps out of his skin. Standing there in the middle of the morning light pouring into the living room is Tori. He's seen her several times by now and yet Dia just can't get used to it. This time there's colour in her face unlike the last time they saw each other.

"What is it?" Dia asks.

Tori points across the room.

"No" she says.

Dia walks past her slowly. He wants to try and touch her but she's not really there, she's more light than physical form. Dia looks at where she's pointing and sees a glass case hanging off the wall, in it are two weirdly shaped bats and two green balls. Dia turns to Tori but she's gone.

He walks over to the case and reads the little golden plague below it. 'Henry & Andrew Hale 2010' Dia licks his lips and stares at their names for a long time. Why would Tori show him this?.

"Boo" Andrew says behind him.

Dias heart skips several beats and he has to hold his chest to keep from falling over.