"Chin up, princess. Never bow your head. And about buying so much for you, you are my sister. I'll never mind spending for you. In fact, I like spoiling you.", he said in a gentle tone.

It felt good listening to him. It felt good when he called me his sister. I feel happy whenever he calls me princess. He's the first one to call me with such adoration. With him, I don't feel like a burden. I feel comfortable. Though today's shopping was highly exhausting, I felt comfortable and good around him.

"Moreover, whatever I spent today doesn't even make a tiny difference in my account.", he said.

"What do you guys do for a living?", I couldn't help but ask.

He stiffened at the question and replied,

"Business. We handle a lot of businesses.".

"Oh!", I exclaimed.

He relaxed after that. Is he hiding something? Ugh. I should stop overthinking. He has been good to me all this time. I should not doubt him like that. I don't completely trust him, but I feel comfortable around him.

After that we had a mild conversation throughout the ride and it felt good talking to Theo. We reached the mansion and Theo took me to my supposed room.

"This is going to be your room, princess. All the color, themes and furniture will be set by tomorrow. You can shift tomorrow or at most day after tomorrow.", he said smiling.

I nodded and looked around the room. The room was big and had a queen sized bed in the middle. There were two doors, definitely, the bathroom and the walk-in closet. There was study table with chair and a few racks above it.

Theo got a call and walked away waving at me. I waved back at him. I was looking around the room.

"Hey", Angelina was at the door, smiling at me.

"Hey", I replied.

"Can I come in?", she asked.

"Yeah", I replied.

She walked in with a smile. Her smile is warm and beautiful.

"So, designing your room?", she asked.

"Theo designed it for me.", I said and regretted immediately. I feared she will think I am dumb and laugh at me or worse, not want to be like normal sisters with me.

But she just smiled and said, "Oh! Then I'm sure your room will look great. Theo has a really good taste!".

I relaxed and smiled at that. She doesn't seem like a bad person. In fact, she seems like a person who'll not judge people. She seems good.

"Which color is it?", she asked.

"Huh?"

"The theme of your room.", she clarified.

"Blue"

"Nice color.", she replied.

"Which color is your room?", I asked.

"Mine is white and gold.", she grinned. Before I could reply, she asked,

"Do you wanna see my room?"

"Uh - I , yes", I replied.

She grinned and dragged me to her room, which was just next to mine.

And I liked her room. It was a perfect mixture of white and gold. There were some art and history books on the racks above her study table. There were drawing books and some white rolled sheets in a tub. Some brushes were scattered here and there on her study table and night stand. There also was a canvas stand at one end of the room.

I think she likes art.

"Don't mind. My room is a little messy.", she smiled embarrassed and picked up a few scattered brushes.

I smiled, "Your room is beautiful.".

"Thank you.".

I am curious to know if she's my twin.

"Angelina"

"Yes", she looked at me.

"Are you my twin?"

****************************************************************************

So, here is the next chapter.

How was the chapter?

Your views on Theo?

What is your opinion on Arianna?

What is your opinion on Angelina?

Did you miss the other brothers?

Please vote, comment and follow.

Yours lovingly, 

Author.