Father's Day Special Chapter

Start from the beginning

Kuuga: "Bad timing for father's day, we can do next time so-"

Jiro: "It's not fair. I met your mom already, so you should go and meet mine as well!"

Kuuga gulps and sighs.

Kuuga: "Fair point. If something bad happens, it's on you."

Jiro: (grins) "Deal."

-----

The scene changes to Jiro's shocked expression as she and Kuuga are seen standing in front of a gravestone with the engravings "Hoshasei Kiriu: Redox. Gamma Hero".

Jiro: "You should've told me…"

Kuuga: "Why should I?"

Jiro: "Because… I didn't know this. I'm sorry."

Kuuga: (sighs) "Don't worry about it. It's my first time visiting him as well. I didn't know where his grave was until a while ago. So this is father…"

Jiro: "Hero name: Redox… He sounds cool."

Kuuga: "Heh. Yeah."

???: "I guess your mother showed the place, huh?"

The two teenagers look to their right to see a man with white-pink hair and pink eyes, wearing glasses, wearing a white laboratory coat, black pants, and brown leather shoes.

Jiro: "You are…? Wait, you resemble Aisaka."

Ezume: "Well, I'm her father, Ezume Aisaka. Salutations, Miss Jiro. Mister Kiriu, we meet again in such unique circumstances."

Kuuga: "We do. You still haven't completed the payment for it."

Ezume: "Right, I'll transfer a generous amount later. Anyways, how's Sayo doing?"

Kuuga: "Panicking what to buy for you."

Jiro: "And being frustrated because you didn't answer your greeting."

Ezume: "Eh?! Frustrated? I replied to her!"

Ezume brings out his phone and opens the message box to her daughter and sees his reply still in the draft stage.

Ezume: "I forgot to press the send button… Embarrassing."

Kuuga: "Anyways, what are you doing here?"

Ezume: "Visiting Hosashei, me, my wife, him, and your mother go way back in school. Me and my wife were in the Support Course while your mom and dad were in the Hero Course. The four of us were best buddies and promised to support each other when we become professionals now. I guess I'm the one who destroyed that promise."

Kuuga: "What do you mean?"

Ezume: "I had a daughter named Misaki, and you probably know what happened."

Kuuga: "Oh… I see… I should've known before, I didn't think the surnames were the same. Foolish of me."

Ezume: "For me, the mistake of one's child is the mistake of the parents. I felt responsible for the murder. That's why...That's why I swore to follow your mother's Agency till the end, any amount of help I give will never be enough to repay the mistake. A price for me to pay because my daughter killed a friend, I cannot accept that."

Ezume smiles and takes off his glasses.

Ezume: "Anyways, I'll be going now. I came here to stop by him. I'm really sorry, Zero."

He turns around and walks away, leaving the two.

Kuuga: "Let's leave as well."

Jiro: "Wait!"