𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

"CHARLIE?"

"With Pol tonight."

"Nora and the others?"

"Out."

Oksana can barely contain the ticklish giggle that slips out as Tommy runs his tongue up the shell of her ear. His hands are busy and impatient, fumbling with the lock on the front door while trying to not let go of a single inch of her.

The entire car ride had been silent but not the awkward and uncomfortable sort of silence that drags on with an air of unpleasantness. The silence had been completely and fully due to the very obvious sexual tension. Neither of them had said a word, both had stared straight ahead, and they had done this the entire way to the house.

Tommy wouldn't even look at her, and she didn't blame him. Every few minutes, she would look over and see that his knuckles were tense and white around the steering wheel, or his jaw would clench and unclench with a groan. She was no better. Most of the ride had been spent rubbing her hands on the top of her thighs and squirming in her seat, fanning herself to cool down despite the cold weather.

Now that they're here, Tommy has wasted no time hauling her out of the car and practically mounting her on the hood. It's taken them a solid ten minutes before they tripped over to the front door.

"Fuck," Tommy snarls against her neck, kicking the door shut behind him without looking as they stumble into the entryway. "I love you so much. I can't fucking wait."

She very enthusiastically shares his sentiment. Before they can reach the stairs, he's shoving his hand under her dress, growling with pent-up frustration as he throws her against the wall and drags her underwear down around her ankles.

She can feel him tearing at his zipper, and the sharp sound of his belt buckle cracking in the air like a whip, sending an electric shock down her back.

"Tommy!" she cries the second he thrusts in all at once, overpowering her senses, nearly blinding her, forcing her to hitch one leg around his waist in fear of falling. "Blyad, I will never get used to this."

"Good. It'll always be like this, Oksana," he whispers over her lips, his arms straining with the brutal pace he's started. "Always."

It might have just been a week and two days, but it could have been a life passed since she's felt this. The sensation of him inside her, stretching her, filling all those empty and lonely places she'd thought would forever remain unoccupied.

All rational thought flies out the window for both of them, and she can barely register that he's trying to move them while simultaneously staying inside of her.

She laughs when her heel catches on the first step of the staircase and the breath is knocked out of her as they fall to the floor. Neither of them takes this as a sign to stop, instead, Tommy uses it as an opportunity to crawl down her body and disappear under her dress.

There's no patience in this either. He eats her out like a starving man, his tongue flicking desperate lips against her center, his fingers digging so painfully in her thighs she knows he'll leave bruises when he's done. He doesn't take too much time down there and she understands why. Although it's euphoric and toe-curling, they both need him inside her, making up for so much lost time wasted.

With the wooden ledge crammed into her neck and the bumpy stairs digging up her back, this position is highly uncomfortable, but they don't care. She's still wrapping her legs around his waist, urging him to go harder and faster, throwing her head back even though the movement pains her.