Chapter 28: Lunar Princess Ranni

Começar do início

Indeed, she had much to learn from him... and much to tell him as well. Was it any wonder then, that when he made his way back to her tower, she prepared for his arrival once more? Unlike before, when she stacked heavy tomes upon her chair in order to give her doll body more height, Ranni leaves the chair empty as her Consort ascends the stairs. An open invitation, as she stands hidden, just out of sight.

She's well aware that he comes from the Academy of Raya Lucaria, and a fresh visit to her mother. Well aware, even, of what he's been up to with the Graven Witch all this time. Sellen... Ranni cares not for the woman, one way or the other. Her Consort is the kind sort, who goes out of his way to save the maidens who cross his path... even from themselves.

Rennala seemed happy enough to help him with his efforts, and Sellen seemed to have learned her lesson, even as she settled into life as the newest child of the Carian Queen's Court. All is well, all is fine... and now that her Consort has come for a visit, Ranni can turn her attention away from the Academy, and back to this tower, this moment.

As he reaches her chamber at the top of the Rise, Ranni watches him walk into the room and glance around for a moment before staring in silence at the empty chair where she'd sat during their previous conversations here. Only once he's past her does she appear behind him, stepping into proper space between one fraction of a moment and the next, smiling as she spreads one pair of hands and folds the other in front of her.

"Mine Consort. Please, sit."

He turns to regard her, not seeming surprised or startled in the least. But of course, she should have known better than to think she could get the drop on him. Her Consort, for all that he is a simple man with simple tastes, is also still quite... mysterious. Luckily, they have an eternity for her to puzzle him out, once he handles the kindling maiden's little request.

Giving her a smile and a nod, he sits down in the chair she's pointed to, resting comfortably with the absence of the tomes she'd used before to give her more height. There's a little something extra in his gaze as well. He has all of his usual warmth... but also a happiness that Ranni can tell has everything to do with her actions towards her allies and loyal servants.

It takes everything the Lunar Princess has not to blush in embarrassment, even as she flushes happily.

"I take it thou'st noticed then? I shouldn't be surprised."

Stepping forward, Ranni lets out a shuddering breath. She has... intentions for the direction of this conversation. She wants to make sure her Consort's attentions are entirely on her. As such, she starts with stepping forward and gracefully descending to her knees betwixt her Consort's legs. He watches, as she slowly slides two of her four hands up from his knees along his thighs. Making quick work of his armor and pants with dexterous fingers, Ranni's smile widens, as she frees his member from its confines.

He's certainly... eager, even now. Her breath hitches at his size, as his length pushes up in front of her, standing almost at attention. Certainly, his mast is something to be admired. It still amazes her that she had that inside of her. All the same... she should probably begin.

Starting with the two hands, she strokes up and down her Consort's phallus, even as she gazes up at him. Her other set of hands remains clasped in her lap quite demurely for the time being, in direct contrast to what her first pair are doing.

"I thought I might expound a little further... upon the order I envision."

It's important to her, that he knows what she's planning. For one, he is powerful. She recognizes that now, restored to her true form and true strength as the Lunar Princess. He is the Consort, but all the same... Ranni still feels like she has some catching up to do. That said, she will not play second fiddle. If he is to become Elden Lord while remaining her Consort, then they must remain on the same page.