General Ironwood: I know. 

General Ironwood looked over his shoulder to Professor Ozpin one last time. 

General Ironwood: I'm taking y/n back to Atlas after the Vytal Festival.

General Ironwood then turned away and proceeded to walk onto the elevator as he left Professor Ozpin's office.

Switching to Pyrrha's perspective.

Pyrrha was in her team's room with Nora, Ren, and Jaune. Pyrrha was still troubled with what might happen if she chose to become a maiden and risked losing herself in the process. She continued looking down sadly still focused on these thoughts.

Jaune: Pyrrha?

Pyrrha looked up to Jaune still afraid.

Jaune: Are you sure there's nothing else you can tell us?

Pyrrha looked down sadly. She felt terrible about keeping secrets from her friends. But knew it was for the best.

Pyrrha: All I know is that there are dangerous people out there. That's why Ozpin wants me to become something special. I know I might lose myself by doing it. But I might have to do what he says.

Jaune sighed sadly. 

Jaune: I don't trust Ozpin. Especially if he really wants you to give up who you are to be something "special." But I trust you Pyrrha. We all do. So, I'll trust whatever decision you make. 

Jaune looked at Pyrrha with a reassuring smile. Pyrrha looked back up to Jaune and smiled as well. Nora then stepped between them and got up in Pyrrha's face. 

Nora: Well, you aren't going anywhere yet! You're still going to be fighting in the singles rounds! 

Nora then backed up and lifted a one thousand-pound straight barbell over her head. 

Nora: We gotta get your butt in shape! IT COULD BE THE MOST IMPORTANT FIGHT OF YOUR ENTIRE LIFE!

Nora then fell back after losing balance with the weight. Jaune and Pyrrha both felt pretty awkward about the situation.

Jaune and Pyrrha: Uh...

Ren: Nora's right.

Pyrrha and Jaune turned to Ren who was wearing a pink apron that read, "Please do nothing to the cook." 

Ren: You can't let whatever might happen in the future hold you back. You'll be defending the honor of Beacon Academy. 

Pyrrha looked at Ren almost laughing at his apron. 

Pyrrha: Of course. I-

Ren then shoved a slimy green drink in Pyrrha's face. 

Ren: This blend of herbs and vegetables is filled with nutrients. Vital to your body's well-being. 

Pyrrha was honestly afraid of the drink but did her best to be polite.

Pyrrha: Oh, well that's-

Ren stood proudly.

Ren: Please, there's no need to thank me.

Nora stood up disgusted by the drink.

Nora: Thank you? Ugh, that looks like slime from a lakebed. 

Ren cradled the drink as though he was trying to cheer it up.

Ren: Algae contains numerous spectacular properties. 

Ren then offered Nora the drink. 

Ren: See for yourself.

Nora reluctantly took a sip and immediately her face turned green as she ran up to the trash can as she threw up the drink.