Take Care

Evangeline~

"Well we have to throw you a gender reveal, and a baby shower of course. If there's anything you need, you know where to call me. Oliver too. We're both just a call away. I have tons of clothes you can take if you have girls. Oliver and I aren't planning on having anymore kids. We've got a crib if you need that," Brinley word vomits at me.

"I really appreciate. Like really I do. It's all so terrifying, and you've been through it yourself, so it's nice to be able to talk to someone else besides Grey," I smile. "And I will definitely have to take you up on those offers." I hug her.

"Of course! I know how scary it can be, so if you ever have questions, especially when you feel like they're stupid questions, there's no stupid question by the way, call me, text me, come over. I always want to talk." Brinley smiles.

"I definitely will." Grey, Oliver, and Blake walk into the kitchen; Grey wrapping his arms around me. Blake is so jittery.

"Hey," He kisses the top of my head. "You ready to get going?"

"Yup. I told Paige I'd be to the house around four."

"Hey, thank you guys, so much, for being so supportive of all of this, it really means a lot to us." Grey smiles, putting his hand on my belly.

"Of course. Take care," Oliver says.

"And Eva, let me know when you guys want to find out the gender. I wanna throw you a reveal party." She winks, as Gray and I head out.