Maybe

Grey~

I watch as Evangeline walks into the room. Her blonde hair braided, a new pair of clothes on. She shyly sets a bag down on the counter.

"I brought you a change of clothes, and some reese's pieces." She smiles.

"Doc says I can go home tomorrow night." I mutter.

"That's good. How are you feeling?" She asks, pulling a chair up to my bed.

"Not too bad. Just a bit nauseous. This medicine makes me feel like shit." I chuckle.

"Sorry,"

"It's okay," I reach for her hand. "I have to have someone keeping an eye on me for the next two days. I was going to ask if yo-"

"Yes. I- Yes."

"Okay," I laugh. She puts her head on our interlocked hands.

"Grey, I love you. You know that, right? Even when I get upset with you." Her eyes glass over.

"I love you, more than you know." I kiss her forehead.

She bursts into tears, and I don't know why. But ai want to. I need to.

"Hey, it's okay." I run my fingers through her hair.

"I know, I've been so emotional lately."

"You're probably just stressed baby. It's okay."

"Are you guys fighting again?" Blake asks, quietly walking into the room.

"No honey, we aren't fighting again. And I'm sorry that you had to watch us fight." Evangeline says, putting Blake on her lap.

"It's okay. I love you guys." She hugs Eva tight, and I kiss her cheek.

She looks around the room. A question on her lips, hidden deep behind her eyes.

"Are you guys going to get married? 'Cause you guys spend a lot of time together." Blake smiles.

I look over at Evangeline, who's turned a bright shade of red, and is attempting to hide her face in her hand.

"Maybe." I wink.