Getting Ready

Evangeline~

And so it begins. Dresses already don't fit, and if they do, you can tell I've gotten bigger, which is the exact thing I'm trying to avoid.

I don't need people knowing that I'm pregnant. At least not yet. Once I hit 12 weeks, I'll start telling people, and until then, it's just me and Grey's secret.

He asked me to go to a gala with him last minute, and searching for a dress i've already worn, is a nightmare when all of your dresses are supposed to be skin tight.

Grey said be ready by 4:30. It's currently 2, and for some odd reason, he's already at my apartment.

"You're very early." I smile, as he follows me into my bathroom.

"Sorry, I just wanted to see you." He smiles.

"Well I did too."

"I have like, every tie I own in the car right now, so pick whatever color you want, and I've got it."

"That's my problem. All of my dresses don't fit anymore. I'm not even three months pregnant and I'm already not able to fit in anything." I complain.

"They don't fit, or you don't like how they fit?" He questions.

"Both."

"Show me the ones that fit but you don't like?"

"I'll show you a few." I hesitantly say.

I walk into my closet, slipping on one of my favorite black dresses. Tight on my body, hugging every curve. It looks fine, until I turn to the side and you can see my very obvious bump.

"This is the first one," I say, wrapping my arms around my stomach.

"Fuck me, you look sexy." He smiles, pulling me in by my hips.

"No but look," I turn to the side, showing him what I absolutely hate.

"What about it? I think it's cute."

"I look fat." I tell him.

"No. Nope. Don't. The word you're looking for is hot."

"You're only saying that to make me feel better."

"I'm saying that because I mean it Evangeline. I love the dress on you, I love your little bump, and I love you." I lean my head on his chest, his hands resting on my hips. His heart races.

"I love you too." I whisper into his chest.

"Now, are there any other dresses that I can see?" He asks, lifting my chin up.

"I'm just going to wear this one, if that's okay."

"Whatever you want. Just know that I'm really turned on right now, and whatever happens now, or after the Gala tonight, is not my fault." He smirks, as I slightly bite my lip, in attempts to hide a smile.

"Why not both?" I ask, straddling his waist. I can tell how hard he is already.

"I don't see why not," And with one move I'm under Grey, his soft hands moving around my body.