Pink Ties and Public Lies

Evangeline~

What I wasn't told before I agreed to this, is that there would be a point where we had to slow dance.

Not that I have a problem with slow dancing, it's just that there have been a lot of things about this event, that I didn't know about.

Grey leads me to the center of the room, placing his hands on my waist. I tense as his fingers brush my arm. I gently place my hands on his shoulders.

He pulls me closer to him, my hips below his, our chests, almost touching. His breath is soft, and slow.

I study him. His shoulders are broad, and strong. The light stubble he has growing, makes him look a bit younger. His jawline could cut through anything.

I don't realize it, but we are being crowded by paparazzi. I want to mess with them.

"Grey," I quietly say, a small smile growing on my face.

"Evangeline." He voices.

"Want to mess with them?" I question. That same, mischievous smile that's pinned on my lips, grows
on his.

"What are you thinking?" He questions.

I don't even answer before I press my lips against his. I expect him to pull away, but he just pulls me closer to him, our bodies pushed together, my lips on his, my hands travel from his shoulders to his chest.

I can hear cameras clicking left and right, people whispering around us. I can feel people staring at us, but for some odd reason, I don't care.

Finally, he pushes away, his breath heavier now, a soft smile on his lips, which are slightly stained from my deep red lipstick. The sight makes me smile. I take my finger, and wipe the lipstick away.

"Is that what you wanted," He questions, still trying to catch his breath.

"It worked." I smile, seeing the utter shock on the faces around me.

"Excuse me for, just a moment." He stammers. He lets go of my waist, and through the sea of paparazzi, he disappears.