Three

Grey~

This is something I've been wanting to tell Oliver, ever since Eva and I found out. I feel bad for not telling Oliver and Brinley sooner, but I wanted to respect Eva, and her wishes.

We drive down the familiar streets, towards their house. Now that I think about it, I haven't seen them since Eva and I got in that argument. Nearly six weeks ago.

"These kids are really enjoying using my lungs as a couch." Evangeline laughs, rubbing her belly. It's something I've been catching her doing a lot, and I absolutely love it.

"Already causing trouble for their mom?! Oh boy-" I laugh with her, reaching over and putting my hand on the bottom of her bump.

I pull into the Browns neighborhood, and park my car in their driveway. I grasp Evangeline's hand, as we make our way up their steps, and knock on the door.

Loud, but little footsteps come from the other side of the door, before it swings open.

"Uncle Grey!" Blake jumps up and down, a huge smile pinned on her face. I pick her up, giving her a tight squeeze.

"How are you doing squirt?" I ask, setting her back down.

"So good! Mommy said you and Eva has something to tell us. What is it what is it what is it?!?" The energetic little girl asks.

"Well we want to tell you all at the same time, so we have to wait for your mom and dad." Evangeline smiles at Blake.

"Wow Eva you have pretty nails!" Blake says.

"Thank you! Maybe your mom will let me take you to get yours done sometime!" Evangeline whispers, as if it were to be a secret.

"Really?!"

"It's up to your parents honey."

Oliver and Brinley invite us inside, we sits down on the couch, Blake wanting to sit between Evangeline and I.

"Will you tell us now?!" Blake cheerfully asks.

"Of course!" Eva smiles.

"Eva and I are, expecting, three new members to the family, in May." I tell them.

"Wait, seriously?" Brinley questions, a smile growing on her face.

"Mhm." Eva replies.

"Oh my god! Congratulations guys!" Brinley hugs Eva, and then me.

"Wait I'm confused!!" Blake says.

"Grey and Eva are gonna three babies sweetheart." Oliver tell his daughter.

"Really!!?" She squeals. I can't help but smile.

"Really!" I tell her.

"How long have you guys known?" Oliver questions.

"Probably nine weeks now, right?" Evangeline claims.

"Yeah probably about that long." I agree.

"And you didn't bother to tell us sooner?!" Brinley laughs.

"We wanted to wait until the twelve week mark first." Eva gets defensive.

"That's what we did too. I totally understand it." Brinley claims.

"Triplets, that's crazy dude." Oliver smiles, patting me on the shoulder.

"Tell me about it."

Brinley invited Evangeline into the kitchen with her. Oliver and I sit down on the couch.

"So how's things going with,"

"She doesn't know yet. She agreed to combining companies though. So definitely a start." I smile, my heart racing just thinking about it.

"Are you telling us secrets?" Blake questions in a hushed tone.

"Yeah I am. Promise to not tell Eva?" I smile,
lifting my pinky.

"Promise." She wraps her finger around mine, and smiles.