AUDEN: Sucky thing is I think I'm starting my period. 

Auden replied back, a new sort of nervousness coursing through her. 

EMMIE: Jimin would be the type to buy you chocolates and flowers! You should tell him!!

Auden's insides did a massive flip at the thought. She was a pretty private person. She couldn't imagine telling anyone other than Emmie about things that happened to her body monthly. 

AUDEN: No thank you. I'd rather not scare him off. 

EMMIE: You're going to have to get used to being open with him you know!! 

AUDEN: Maybe someday. But that day is definitely NOT today. 

EMMIE: You brought pain relievers right? 

AUDEN: Of course :P

Emmie was always mothering her. But just to be safe, Auden walked over to her suitcase and checked the things she brought. She trifled through her toiletries for a couple minutes but couldn't seem to find the pain meds she was looking for. Auden had particularly painful cycles especially the first couple days and she began to worry little. 

Just then another pain shot through her stomach and Auden ran to the bathroom. 

She drew herself a bath, thinking she would be okay just to wait it out a bit and just watch the live video of the boys. Surely in the morning she could ask Han to take her to a convince store and she could get some pain relievers? She didn't want to bother him at such a late hour. 

Or maybe Jimin had some? Hope filled her but then she realized he would most likely ask why she was in pain and then she'd have to tell him. 

Auden groaned, leaning back in the hot water she'd drawn for herself. Hoping and praying for some reason this time around the cramps wouldn't be so bad. 

Auden reached for her phone lying on the toilet seat. 

AUDEN: You've jinxed me. 

Auden sent a picture of her bath to Emmie. 

EMMIE: You forgot didn't you. 

AUDEN: I'll just get meds in the morning. 

EMMIE: Auden I know how you get. You're going to need to take ibuprofen like ASAP!!!

Auden didn't reply. She didn't want her friend to be right. She was strong enough to handle one night. She opened her VLive app then and started watching the live video to distract herself. 

It was Jimin, J-hope, V, and Jungkook on the live video. They were all talking about the concert and joking with one another. Jungkook even showed the boys all the hotel keys he'd swindled from their managers earlier, revealing how he'd entered her and Jimin's room. Apparently all the boys had dealt with Jungkook break ins and Auden found herself laughing aloud at this. 

Auden was distracted for a bit, admiring how cute Jimin looked while being so playful with the other members, but then the pain in her stomach got worse and she could no longer focus. 

Auden set her phone down again and got out of the bath, wrapping a towel around herself she leaned against the bathroom sink taking in deep breaths. 

"You can do this," Auden said to herself, hating that her first night on tour was turning into this. She had so much fun that evening, she didn't want it to be ruined. Sometimes she hated being a girl. 

Auden groaned as another wave of cramping hit her and she ended up having to sit down on the bathroom floor. She curled up so her cheek was pressed agains the cool tile, and her knees were tucked into her chest.