I wish I knew why my dad left so much shit to me.

He died hating me.

And I'm alive, still hating him for hurting not only my physical well-being but also my mental... again.

I refuse to leave without Liam by my side or knowing my guards are watching my every move. I know my dad is dead, but my mother can't be trusted.

Last I heard she moved to New York with one of her 'playboys.'

Probably on someone OF.

"Elle," Liam says with enthusiasm while skipping over to me.

He flops down on the waiting room chair next to me and I look up from my phone, "it's Ell..A," I roll my eyes before looking back down at my phone, "don't annoy me, I'm not in the mood."

Liam is just as hurt as I am, he might not show it but I know he is. I hear him crying at night and I want to hold him as he does me, both of our brothers aren't here. Every time I try to go into his room and hug him he pretends like there's no redness to his cheeks.

We do everything together now and I don't have a problem with it.

I tell him not to annoy me but deep down I want him to distract me from being in a hospital all the time, hoping for some grace King will be okay.

A warmth of bad energy comes over me and when I look up I press my lips together, trying to keep from saying something.

King's mother.

Liam says it for me, "you need to leave," he stands up from his chair before continuing, "King told me what you did, you racist bitch."

His voice is low but stern, reminds me of King.

"Chill on your mother, son," his father defends, "we're here to see King," he continues.

They wanted to kill him a few weeks ago.

"Maybe you should be the one chilling on her," I raise my eyebrows with a smile.

Liam looks at me in shock.

"Watch what you say, young lady," the father points his finger at me.

What what I say. He might know, I know something. Something King told me about him and his mistress.

Standing up I put forth, "maybe you should stick to only having relations with your wife, how could such good men be raised by you two-" interrupted by a nurse or doctor walking up to Liam.

We try to follow, but they stop us from following.

My heart is now in my ass at the expressions on their faces.

"I swear if my son is dead because of you, I'll kill you myself," he states and I cross my arms.

If King is dead he won't be able to kill me, he doesn't run things anymore.

"You won't do shit to me," I laugh.

My laugh is quickly washed away with a hard smack across my face.

"HE'S WOKE," I hear Liam yell while I hold my cheek, looking at his father with teary eyes from the strike.

"KING'S UP," Liam makes his way over to us and one glance at me is all he needs for his eyes to turn just as dark as King's.

"Why are you holding your face?"

S O C I A L SInstagram: @pultoewritesPinterest: @pultoeeTiktok: @pultoe

S O C I A L S
Instagram: @pultoewrites
Pinterest: @pultoee
Tiktok: @pultoe