"Please don't take my baby from me," tears stream down my face as I look over at her now blood-drenched face.

Trying to move my legs but I scream at the sharp pain shooting up to my thigh.

I need to make sure she gets somewhere, safe.

Is the last thought I have before a hand reaches inside of the car, putting a cloth over my mouth. I try to repel against it, but I can't.

I just need Ella to be okay.

Blood dripping.

Evil laughs.

Bruises.

"ROSE!" I holler waking up from my body jerking.

Right across me sat my baby with blood dripping from her forehead.

Evil laughs across the room coming from her father.

Bruises covering my arms.

"Look who's up," three men of power walked over to me, two of them with evil smirks.

David Freeman
Miro Barlow
Ezal Freeman

"The little bitch boy and his girlfriend still look to be half dead," Miro teases and I try to pull my hands up to get him but they're tied.

I hate people seeing me weak.

"This has nothing to do with her! Get her to a hospital," I holler on the verge of tears.

I love this girl, man.

And if she dies because of this I wouldn't even care if they took my life.

"It has everything to do with her tho. She could've been free of all of this if she wouldn't have left out of my car, I tried to protect her, and I got a slap in the face," Miro slaps me and I wiggle in my chair trying to get up.

"My brother and my people are going to be on their way when I don't show up to my office tomorrow," I inform.

If anyone has my back It's Liam. He's always messaging me when I'm out and if I don't respond one of our assassins or bodyguards come from out of nowhere.

"You mean your naïve brother? He thinks you and Ella are on a short road trip," he bends down to my level, "and by the time you're supposed to be back by this supposes road trip your body will be in a ditch."

Now I'm fucked, I've pushed Liam aside so many times when it came to me being with Ella he doesn't even message when I'm with her.

David adds saying, "and my beautiful daughter will be marrying this man," he grabs Miro's shoulder before continuing, "or if she decides to die we'll just leave it at that."

My hands and legs shake at the pinned-up anger I can't release. Ella's inches away from me and I can't save her from this affliction that might land us both in holes.

"Y'all are pussies," I say with aggression, "you know you can't beat my ass David, and Miro you're too much of a coward to fight a man," I pause for a second as Miro stands up, "and you claim you love your little sister, but she's bleeding out and you're doing nothing, Ezal."

I could see Ezal's eyes tearing up, but looks down at his feet and I look at David.

"You love her, so you save her," David laughs, sounding like he's teasing.

If I could save my rose I would. They want her to be alive to marry Miro but don't want to help her by stopping the bleeding and covering the wombs that could get infected in this dirty space.

"Fuck you! Fuck all of you," David punches me on my jaw after that statement.

"If she's dead you need to let her go," another punch to my rib this time, and Miro joins in.

All I can do is take it.

S O C I A L SInstagram : @pultoewritesPinterest: @pultoeeTiktok: @pultoe

S O C I A L S
Instagram : @pultoewrites
Pinterest: @pultoee
Tiktok: @pultoe