I open my mouth for him and put my hands behind my back all while looking up at his detained dead pin face, I hear his joggers and boxers drop, and my mouth waters- waiting for every inch that can fit to punish my throat.

I want my voice to be gone tomorrow.

He rubs his tip on my bottom lip saying, "you're so addicting," he says before licking his lips.

He places a hand at the back of my head and grips his dick shoving an inch down my throat and holding my head there, I place my that's on his waist, holding onto it, and gagging up saliva- coating every inch of him.

"Hang in there, my sweet rose," he whimpers.

I don't know what he said but my eyes begin to water, and King finally pulls out of my throat. I cough looking up at him with watering eyes.

All he does is move his hand to my cheek saying, "now show me how it's done, princess," he reaches over grabbing something and I grab the base of his dick, putting half of it in my mouth.

"Shit..." he groans and I tighten my lips around the half of him in my mouth, while slowly beginning to stroke the other half.

I drag my lips up to just his tip and place my other hand around the rest of him. I can tell his tip is the spot he gets the most pleasure from so I light suck on it while circling my tongue around it.

I feel metal being pressed against my forehead and when I see it's a gun my eyes widen, "suck on the gun," he brings the gun down to my lips after I release his tip, "suck on it like it's a dick."

Without asking any questions I wrap my lips around the gun, slowly bobbing my head while pumping him, "good girl," he hums.

I don't suck on it because I just shot that gun I drag my lips down it while looking up at his furrowed eyebrows and parted lips. My pussy throbs at the dangerous feeling this is bringing me.

He pushes it farther back and moans as I stroke him at an increasing rate, looking over I can see precum leaking from him, so I pull my head back and lick the rest of it away from his tip, "god... you're so fucking hot," he laughs through a moan.

I wrap my lips around the gun again and he groans like it was his dick being wrapped around.

"If I shot this right now you would be dead," he states through a groan.

The dangerous feeling I have soon turns into fear but I keep going, "but I wouldn't do that to my beautiful rose," his eyes and head drops back and I feel him throbbing in my hand.

Moving my hands and taking the gun out of my mouth I put King's tip in my mouth and quickly shove every inch of him down my throat. He places his hand on the back of my head and the gun on the side of my head saying something in Russian, "I'm about to cum..."

Seconds after holding my head down for a while he lets go and I pull my head back, "stroke me," he requests looking down at me while his hips jerk.

I wrap my hands around him again putting my mouth on his tip, stroking him at a fast rate his moans are louder than I've ever heard come from him.

He makes his hips into a C position and puts his hand behind my head again, releasing every drop of him into my mouth.

After a few slight movements to his waist I swallow and move my hands away from him, "open," he demands straight back up and putting the gun to my forehead.

I open my mouth and he smiles pointing the gun towards the shooting area and firing multiple shoots at the paper, "now get up."

He pulls his pants back up as I get up and hands me the gun, "you did so good baby," he kisses the side of my head.

S O C I A L SInstagram: @pultoewritesPinterest: @pultoeeTiktok: @pultoe

S O C I A L S
Instagram: @pultoewrites
Pinterest: @pultoee
Tiktok: @pultoe