ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɴɪɴᴇᴇᴇɴ ↬↣↫ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ

Start from the beginning

"Is there anything else?"

"No, you are dismissed." He nodded.

The door slammed shut behind her. Olive pondered for a second if she should climb seven flights of stairs and chill in the Room of Requirement, not wanting to deal with people.

But she didn't have the energy, so, she walked into the Slytherin common room and didn't even glance in the direction of where Severus and his crowd of future death eaters stood, mumbling about something. That was, until she heard his voice.

Regulus was talking to Evan Rosier with a permanent frown on his face. Ivan Avery was scowling at him as he talked, standing threateningly right behind Rosier.

Rosier said something to Regulus, which made him sneer and take out his wand, "don't you ever think for a second that you're better than me, Rosier." His voice was smooth and condescending. "The only reason I accepted was because Slughorn described it as a good opportunity for my future plans. I am a Black. My family owns yours. Don't forget that." He answered loudly enough for Olive to overhear.

"Don't tell me you've grown fond of her?" Rosier commented, glaring daggers at him. "You think —"

Regulus scoffed and interrupted him, "she's a filthy mudblood. Unworthy of even being here in the first place. That's what I think." Rosier seemed satisfied with that answer, and smirked. He then noticed Olive stood by the couch, watching them. His smirk grew into a sinister one.

When Regulus followed his gaze, he finally noticed her. For a second, he looked surprised, and then a little worried, but, with the crowd currently surrounding him, he made his expression stoic and cold.

"You look like shit, Evans." Avery commented with a condescending smile.

"Yeah, horrible." Rosier agreed.

"You too," Olive replied. "Like those inbred royals with deformities."

Regulus cracked a smile at that, while Avery and Rosier's smiles both dropped. Without another word, she entered her dormitories.

⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄

"Oh I've missed you two so much!" Rosemary cooed, bringing her two daughters in for a warm hug. She kissed them multiple times on their cheeks all the while tears were pouring down her cheeks.

"Mum, why are you crying?" Asked Lily, concerned.

Rosemary just waved her hand dismissively, "oh it's just been so empty without you two."

"She's been nagging all year. Even though we saw you for Christmas." Richard, their father, who was stood a few meters away chimed in. When they had first arrived on the platform, he had seemed to be too busy eating his chocolate ice cream to notice that his daughters had arrived.

"Richard!" Her mother had hissed, waving the man over.

Their father had hummed, not looking up to see what his wife wanted. Instead, he was trying to stop his ice cream — which was melting rapidly — from getting on his Hawaiian shirt.