Wedding Day

The rest of these updates will be short stories of like the past of you Kakashi and Raven. So this is your wedding day I hope you enjoy.

Your pov

Tsunade was helping putting the finishing touches of my dress and makeup. I was nervous, like, I could say no and run, but that could escalate things between me and kakashi. So just say yes y/n, just say yes. "Y/n you look perfect, kakashi is very lucky to have a woman like you in his life. I know he doesn't like talking about it, but he really did have a bad life, and I think your the light of it y/n." Tsunade smiled, you smiled back, "thank you Tsunade." "Well now we should get you out there."

Your wedding outfits for you and kakashi

Your face flashed red, what were you doing, what were you even gonna say, "y-yeah, l-lets go." The doors opened and soft sweet music started playing, you slowly walked down the aisle to your husband. Your hands shook a little from nervousness, but you kept walking.

Kakashi's took your hand and held it tight, you gave off a warm small smile from it. "Kakashi Hatake, do you take y/n to be your wife for the rest of your life." Kakashi nodded. "I do." "And do you y/n take Kakashi to be your husband for life." You didn't say anything right away, but you nodded. "I do." 'Shit what did I just say, I don't love him, or maybe I do, I don't know anymore. He's messing with my head ' you said to yourself. "I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride."

Kakashi gently grabbed your cheek and pulled you kissed you. (Mother fucker still had his damn mask on during this too so no one could see him.) Everyone cheered and clapped, with big smiles on their faces, some having tears run down their faces. Tsunade came and hugged you, and gai run up and hugged Kakashi congratulating him.

You smiled as Everyone was having a good time chatting with each other and eating the food, you got to meet Kakashi's team, Naruto was just an angel, Sakura was just....meh...but Sasuke...he didn't come he didn't want too. One because he didn't care, and two he was afraid of putting you in danger.

You wished he would have showed up, and your family, you remember your mother saying she can't wait for you to find someone and have a big wedding, your expression change from happy to sad thinking about your mother.

'Mother, I miss you, please stay by my side.' You said to yourself.

Time skip

The wedding had ended and everybody went back home, you and kakashi went back to your home with all the gifts you were given. You and kakashi were sitting on the couch holding each other in one another's arms. "I love you y/n, my lovely wife." You smiled and blushed from hearing kakashi call you his wife. "I love you too my loving husband." Kakashi smiled and placed a gentle kiss on you lips.