chapter 16

I'm back from vacation 😁 sorry keeping you all waiting.

And this part is long so enjoy

10 years later

Your age: 38
Kakashi age: 41
Raven age: 16

Raven's new outfit she still wears the mask.

Author pov

It's been 10 years of hiding from kakashi, you have had to move to a new location 2 times in those 10 years, Raven is now 16, she's alot smarter then most 16 years old, she has already taken S ranked missions for other villages, and she would come back with just a bruise or a small cut. Everyday she slowly looked more like kakashi, some times you would get scared looking at her, because she looks so much like him.

Right now you and Raven were walking down a small path trying to get fresh air, Raven eventually found out what happened to Itachi, she never said anything about you keeping it from her she understood why you kept it from her, but she did find his Akatsuki robe, and she took it and she wears it when she goes out.

Raven was a young, healthy, and beautiful girl, when the two of you would go to villages getting food, the boys her age would eye her, but she would simply ignore them. As you and Raven walked down the path you both stopped to take a break, Raven helped you sit down by a tree.

"Here mother, your medicine." 5 years back, you grew ill, so Raven was taking care of you, you were slowly growing weak, so Raven would help you with moving things, cleaning, and walking you around, you could walk but it was hrad for you to keep your balance some times. "Thank you Raven." You took your medicine and closed your eyes to rest a little. "I'll keep an eye out for anyone who might be looking for us mom." "Okay dear, but you be careful."

1 hour later

Raven pov

Me and mom eventually went back home but she went to sleep, I'm worried for her, my mom is to young to be sick. I left a note next to my mom's bed telling her where I would be at.

"Dear mom,

I'm going out for a bit, I'll be back before dinner time. I know you'll be fine intill I get back.

Love you, Raven."

I sat down by a tree and started to sharpen my kunai, when all of a sudden I felt like I was being watched. I put my kunai back in its holder, and stood up. "mangekyou sharingan" I said and quickly jumped into the tree and kick the person who was watching me.

That's when I realized it was my father. I don't think he realized it was me, because of the look on his face. "I'm gonna make this easy, I want information on a woman with h/c hair and e/c eyes with a kid that haswhite hair and e/c eyes. I know the Akatsuki have been with them. So what do you all no about them." I was wearing itachi robe so it makes sense that he woukd think im in the Akatsuki. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a picture.