Chapter 5

This is gonna be kinda short

Author pov

It has been 2 weeks since your and kakashi's argument, you made the decision to try and give him a chance. This morning when you woke up, you actually gave him a kiss. He was shocked about it and asked if you felt alright. "Yes I feel, I'm just gonna actually try and give you a chance...I'm starting to realize that dating you probably can't be all bad." He smiled and ruffled your hair.

You sat outside in the backyard drawing a bird that was in the birdhouse you made awhile back, while kakashi layed next to you reading. "What are you drawing love." He asked, you turned your sketchbook over for him to see. "That bird that's been here for awhile." "Looks good." "Thanks" You smiled and continued to add details to it.

"Done" You said and showed kakashi the finished sketch.
(Art not mine)

"Wow, I didn't know you could actually draw this good Bea

"Wow, I didn't know you could actually draw this good Bea." You smiled and closed your sketchbook, you lend on kakashi shoulder and closed your eyes. He moved some of your hair behind you ear and lead his head on yours, he pulled you closer to him, and played with your hair as you fell asleep.

I hope you enjoyed I'll get the next chapter out soon