Chapter 8

6 year later

Your pov

It's been 6 years ever since that day, me and kakashi had a daughter, she had beautiful white hair like kakashi, and she had my bright e/c eyes. She looked alot like me in the face, but she covered her face with a mask, just like kakashi.

 She looked alot like me in the face, but she covered her face with a mask, just like kakashi

Raven is 6 now, I named her after my mother, casue she kinda of reminded me of her in a way. (Raven is my naruto oc she is the only child of kakashi and she is also the wife of gaara, but in this she won't be.) I held my daughters hand as we walked through the village getting groceries for the house, while kakashi was training Sakura and Naruto. Poor naruto, he lost Sasuke my little cousin left the village and went to orochimaru for power. "Mama." Raven said. I looked down at her, "what is it sweetie." She looked at me. "You were zoning out again." "Oh t-thank you sweetie for getting my attention."

Raven held my hand tighter "mama..." She said, Raven was always a really smart girl, some times too smart. "Did dad do something to you back in the past before I was born." For a 6 year old she knew alot, just like her father. "Look Raven, your too young to know but, yes your father did force me to have you. Don't tell him or anyone about what I tell you okay." She nodded, and I told her my story of my past, what happened to my family, my clan, and why I was with kakashi, but I did have to leave some parts out due to her age.

"Mama, if dad really did kidnap you, why don't you just run away." My eyes widen, it's was as if she was reading my mind, I still have thought about taking Raven and running away, but I was afraid she was just a child. "Sweetie, we can't run away-" "are you scared of dad catching you again, or not having a place to stay." I didn't say anything to her, all I did was nod my head.

"Mama, I actually know a place, it's not to far from the village but it's far enough for is not to be found." I kneeled down to her level and put my hands on her shoulders. "Sweetie...are you sure you want to do this." She looked at me with her e/c eyes. "Yes mom, I want to protect you too." She smiled. "Okay I said."

Time skip

Author pov

Kakashi was sound asleep on your bed, he was exhausted from training today, you quietly packed some of your things, while Raven was packing her things in her room. You also took your fans, that Kakashi got you. Raven waited outside the house for you, Kakashi's old outfit he wore when he was a kid. Her hair covered one of her eyes, kinda like how Kakashi covered his with his headband.

You closed the door, and looked at your daughter, she took your hand and lead you outside the village. Raven lead you to a certain spot, "release" She said. A hidden path appeared and she lead you through it, you both eventually made it to a small cabin, Raven went in to there was a kitchen, living room, two bed rooms, a bathroom, and a dining room. "Dad won't find us here, there's also a garden in the back with lots of food."

"Raven...how did you know about this place?" You asked. "I was exploring one day, while you and dad went out on a date night, and guy sensei was watching me. I may have escaped to do my own thing, but I ran into this Gai. He had long black hair, that was tied in a ponytail, black eyes, with lines underneath them, I'm not sure if he was stressed or tired, but he showed me this place and told me I could use it for an emergency."

Your eyes widen,"Sweetie did he tell you his name by any chance?" You asked. "No, all his told me was for me to not make the same mistake he did when he was younger." "Okay Sweetie." You ruffled her hair, and smiled. "Your such a brave girl Raven." She yawned. "Okay I'm gonna go to bed." "Alright." You kissed he forehead and went to sleep yourself.