chapter 2

Kakashi's pov

I didn't want to go on this mission, I wanted to be with my baby, I wanted to keep her company, even though she doesn't like having me around. Me and my squad, Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura, were jumping through the trees getting to the location of the mission. "Hey Kakashi sensei, can we stop and take a break." I heard naruto complain, he kinda remembered me of y/n before I took her. "Sure, we could take a small break." We stopped and made a small campsite to rest, it was gonna take a couple days to get to where we had to go. After awhile of Sakura trying to get Sasuke's attention, Naruto started asking questions about my life, then Sakura became curious about it.

"So kakashi sensei, what do you like doing in your free time?" "Nothing much." The Sakura asked a question. "Why do you hide your face." "Because I want to." Naruto was about to ask a question again, then Sasuke interrupted him by saying. "Do you have a wife or a girlfriend, who is an outsider from the village." I didn't respond right away, how could have Sasuke known about her. "I'm only asking because someone of my clan went missing before we were all killed." I dont know if y/n is an Uchiha, but if she is then she must be very powerful, but I couldn't sense any chakra from her.

"Well I do have a girlfriend, but she normally stays inside our house because she doesn't like large groups of people, and if she were to be the person you speak of, I don't think they would be her because, I never sense any Chakra from her, and she doesn't show any signs of knowing any jutsu's." Sasuke's expression didn't change, if what he says is true, then y/n could be powerful, but I don't know if she has Chakra, I can't sense it from her but the possibility that she does.

2 hours later

Your pov

It's been nice without kakashi being around me, I have actually been outside more in the sun, catching in the small heat that it gives off and the wind blowing my hair. It feels like a weight has been taken off my shoulders. I was outside sitting in the grass reading a book when I heard someone calling my name, "hey y/n." Then Gai was in front of me, "oh hello Gai, what can I help you with?" I asked him "Have you gotten any word about kakashi yet." Just hearing his name made me uncomfortable, "n-no I..I haven't yet, why do you ask?" "Because I want to have his team train against my team, I want Lee and the other to get stronger!"

"Well he won't be back for one more day." Gai didn't like that answer. "Then I will wait for kakashi to be back, see you around y/n." Then he was gone, if kakashi finds out Gai was around you, it probably won't be good.

I went back inside, to make me something to eat, as I ate and drew a few birds and flowers, I grew tired and went to sleep.

Kakashi's pov

Team 7, was able to finish the mission early, we were now on our way home to the village, only for us to be stopped by Gai, however we had to pass down his request, due to the team being tired.

After we reported the successful mission we all went on our own ways, I got back home to see y/n asleep on the couch. I went and took a shower then I sat next to her, and played with her hair while she was asleep. I started to feel tired, I picked y/n up and went to the bedroom, and feel asleep with her in my arms.