Chapter 12

Your pov

Me and itachi were at a very small village, getting things me and Raven might need. We were heading back, going down the same path we walked on to get here. Itachi turned and looked at me. "Y/n, is everything alright? You look, worried." I turned and looked at him. "Oh I do. I don't know itachi I just feel like something isn't right. Like something will or has already happened." Itachi look ahead or the path as if something was gonna jump out from the woods beside it. I looked closely at itach, he had his sharingan.

My eyes widen a little when I saw them. "Someone's coming up from the woods right here." He stopped and looked in the direction of where this person was coming from. He's eyes widen, and he started running into the woods. "Y/n it's Raven!" That's when I felt something in my chest, something bad has happened.

Raven pov

I ran and ran, as I started to see the main path that leads to the village mama went too, I then saw Itachi and mama, so I ran fast, my ankle was hurting so badly I wanted to just fall down a cry from the pain. Itachi turned in my direction then started running towards me. "Y/n it's Raven!" I heard him yell to my mother. I could sense that mother was scared.

I ran faster with all the strength I had left, and I fell into Itachi's arms, "Raven are you alright, what happened." Mama came up behind us and held me. "Raven, please tell me it's not who it think it is." I looked at my mother in the eyes. "Dads come to get us." I said, my mothers eyes widen and she held me closer to her body, in which I cuddle into. Itachi looked at my ankle and my head. "It would be best if you didn't walk, and rest. Also Raven, I want you to tell me, who was with your father, and what happened."

Mama was carrying me as I talked to Itachi. "I was outside picking things from the garden, when I felt a beast like chakra, then I felt two others, one of them was dad's. I ran out if the yard by taking the emergency exit that's in the backyard, I started running, trying to think of a way of how he found us, and how to get away. That's when I fell and tripped over a root, and I fell off a cliff and hit my head on a rock, scratch led my knee, and I twisted my ankle."

I took a few breathes because I was getting tired but I wanted to tell them everything. "I was able to wrap my head and knee before some pink hair girl point down the cliff at me. That's when I started to run away again, but that beast like chakra came back and grabbed me." "Raven what color was his hair." Itachi asked me. "He had Blonde hair." "Naruto and Sakura. Team 7, it's the team kakashi was training years ago, anyways go on." "Well I was able to get out of he's grip, by summoning a shadow clone, and it ran away with me carrying me, that's when I created two more to go into opposite directions of me, then the shadow clone that was with me put me down and ran back towards where we came from, and I continued running on foot, to find you two."

"Something tells me thier not far behind so we should go y/n." "Go where though?" Mama was scared she didn't want to be found again. "It's alright y/n, I know a few places that kakashi shouldn't even be able to find because, only the Uchihas knew about them." That's all I heard before I passed out in mama's arms.

Authors pov
With kakashi and team 7

"So this is really kakashi senseis daughter, she's strong, but why run away and then come back to fight me, wait a minute!" Naruto quickly kick the shadow clone and made it hit a tree which made it disappear. "Naruto!" Sakura shouted, "you okay?" "Yeah, but kets be careful kakashi sensei's daughter made a shadow clone and it attacked me, so she could have made more. Let's go find kakashi sensei and tell him." "Right." Sakura and Naruto ran to go find kakashi to tell him about what Naruto found and what happened.

Time skip

They eventually found kakashi by the cliff where Raven has fallen. "Kakashi sensei, I found your daughter, but she kinda got away." Kakashi turned and looked at naruto, "why is she running away from you Kakashi sensei?" Sakura asked. "I don't know, but we better find her and my wife, because look." Kakashi point at the rock Raven hit her head on. "When she fell she hit her head, she could be badly injured, and with y/n not being around as it seems, something very bad could happen to my daughter, and I don't need another death in my life right now." Kakashi made a fist, he was angry, very angry. "Lead the way naruto, which way did she go." "This way." Naruto pointed as the all ran in that direction.