Chapter 13

Itachi pov

I lead y/n and Raven who was passed out asleep in her arms to a hiding place only the Uchihas knew about. "Here, we'll be safer here." We enter the hideout, and y/n layed Raven down on one of the many beds. "I'm gonna change her bandages around her head and knee, and clean them so they don't get infected." Y/n said, I handed her the cleaner bandages, and I went to go cook dinner for them, it was getting late, and cold. I had to give me robe to Raven, poor girl was getting cold.

I'm surprised as a 6 year old, of how strong and tough she is for her age and size. She definitely picked that up from her father, but I feel like she has something special, something that she has already mastered and is keeping it secret from everyone. It could be from the Uchiha side of her family, but even if she did, that could put her in danger or those she cares about in danger.

Even if she has power like that, all wr can do is wait, she is still just a kid, even though she's strong, none if us is gonna put her through any danger. I'll make sure of it.

Time skip
Your pov

I layed down beside Raven just to check and make sure nothing bad would happen, she was catching a small fever I didn't want it to get bad. I walked out of the room and let her rest as I went to help itachi. "How is she?" He asked. "She has a slight fever but, I think she'll be fine by the morning." Itachi came and sat down next to me with a book.

"Here, this has the past on the Uchiha clan, I'm giving it to you just in case Raven shows signs of the Uchiha clan abilities." I flipped though the pages, as it talked about our clans history and so of the most powerful Uchihas thier was, even what the future could look like for the clan.

Itachi stood up and looked at me, "well I'm heading off to bed; I probably won't be here in the morning, but please do be careful y/n. You and Raven both need each other, don't make the same mistake I made." I smiled and hugged him. "It's okay Itachi, everything you did, you did for a good reason." He hugged me back and smiled. We then went to our rooms and went sleep. I hope we sent have run away again, if kakashi does fine us again I'll fight him myself if I have too.

So sorry if this is short and bad, I do hope you enjoyed it though