only for now

Everything is moving. Feeling like you're stranded in time is uncomfortable, makes you restless, and pressures you to move at the same pace as the world. At the same time, it guilts you how you can't.

It's hard to move with a heavy mind, with all of the unfelt emotions, unlived memories, all the ideas, possibilities, what ifs, what could be, what will be, what should be, and what were.

Dragging the weight of that head strains the body. Sometimes it's even hard to just stand up, away from the marks we made in the mattress of comfort and security. The heavy head takes up a space from the past, anchoring itself in a memory that will never change. Setting up, camping in, bookmarking that certain day. So you can go back at it anytime and hurt yourself all over again.

"Why am I doing this to myself?"

"I know how to move on. I know how to heal. Why can't I go, together with time?"

You are sad. You are longing for something. You are hurt. You are angry.

Accept the emotion, and the reality that comes with it.

Yes, you are. But that's only for now.

The beauty of emotions comes from the fact that it is growing, it can be molded, you can emerge from it.

We're all the Avatars of our own emotions. Please don't disappear, when you need yourselves the most.

— Pudding Emperor ⚓

A/N

avatar ref hehe