🎈 unsolved riddle

To my soulmate;

I'm sorry. I am nothing but confused and curious. Like a riddle, I will bring a lot of uncertainties that may test your patience, loyalty, and may question the truthfulness of your love.
It's not you, it's because my deep breaths hurt as I think of the future.

I still feel lacking. I am only self-aware. Would that be enough?

My talents... they still need cultivating.

All I can present are my ideas, my principles, my understanding and my love.

I can love endlessly, unceasingly. Would that be enough? That, I'm confident of.

I'm sorry.

It's just, when I breathe deeply, it hurts.

Physically, my body is a rundown building still in use, making myself believe I'm a skyscraper.

Mentally, I'm as strong and as sure as the sun, hidden behind the leaves of indecisiveness of the tree of life.

Spiritually, I am flying. My head up north, my feet anchored south, with the other parts of me floating in the vast universe, slowly drifting away, towards an unsearchable corner to rest. But the inevitable drifting of the plates of time creates an earthquake inside me and I am once again, awake.

The idea of something as beautiful as you happening, still floats in an atmosphere I can't breathe in.

If I can't be there in our perfect timing, I'm doing you a favor. I'm saving you from all of the hurt my tomorrows will bring.

It's okay. A riddle can be left unsolved.

-Pudding Emperor ⚓