Musica 💙 Tyler x Violinist!reader 💙

Requested by: FukasesMEMES

💙 hey guys! Two things,first of all,I'm so so so sorry about this late update! It's been like what? Two weeks since I posted another chapter? Insane I know! Just with summer starting,I've been out all day,and can't find much time to write. Bit that dosnt mean I won't write! Again,real sorry about the late update!

And next,I was so happy When someone requested this chapter! Cause,coincidentally,I play the violin!! So this chapter was fun to write!
Anyways,if you play a instrument,what do you play? I'd love to know! 💙

It was another boring day,but luckily,school was over!

I walked over to my locker to put up some stuff and and I walked outside.

While I was walking,I felt somone grab my shoulder. "Hey (n/n)! Can I walk home with you?" It was tyler!

 "Hey (n/n)! Can I walk home with you?" It was tyler!

"Oh,hey Tyler!" I grated him with a smile. "Maybe not today,I've got violin lessons today." I told him. He looked at me confused. "I didn't know you play violin." He said.

"Yeah! I've been playing for a while now,actually." I told him. "Are you even any good?" Tyler asked with a smirk. "Well,I guess I'm pretty good. Maybe?" I said.

"I doubt it,dork!" He said and started laughing. "Ok,how bout tomorrow you can come by my house,and you can see for yourself if I'm any good." I told him. He thought for a second. "Sounds good to me." He replied.

I then left him and went to my lessons.

The next day,I stood up in my room,practicing my violin,rosining the bow,and tuning up the violin.

I wanted to make sure I sounded good for Tyler

The at around 3:00pm,tyler finally came knocking on the door. I rushed down stairs and opened up the door to see tyler once again.

"Hey dork bag." I said. "Sup dork face." Tyler said as he laughed and walked inside.

I closed the door. "Now. Im ready to hear some good music. And it better be good,or I've wasted my time." He said in a playful way and smirked.

"Ok,get ready for some beautiful music playing." I said in a playful and unsure tone. I took him up to my room and I grabbed my violin.

"Alright. Hit me with it." He said,talking about playing a song. "Ok." I said evilly and smacked him with te violin. "Hey! Cut it out!" He said and pushed the violin out of his face. I laughed.

"Alright. Here it goes." I said,and I started playing my violin. I messed up a good amount of times,but it still sounded good.

I finally got done playing,and I looked at Tyler with a unsure smile. He smirked back.

"That sounded awful." He said jokingly. "And I expected,some good violin playing. TIME WASTED." he yelled while smiling.

"You couldn't do any better." I said. "Sure I could! But since I don't feel like playing the violin,I'll just add something in the make it sound better." He smirked.

"What are you gonna do?" I asked

"What are you gonna do?" I asked. He looked around and pulled out two pencils. "Now play that same song again,and I'll keep at beat." He said.

So,I played it again. And Tyler hit the pencils on the side of my night stand. I gotta admit,it did sound better.

After we finished,tyler of course had a "big" solo part.

"Wow tyler." I said sarcastically. "Come on,that sounded awesome. Your just jealous of my drumming skills." He said.

"Sure Sure. Cause nobody else can bang two pencils on a table." I said while laughing. "Well,I'm just extremely skilled,and you know it." He smiled.

"Whatever you say tyler." I said and laughed.

"Well,since my time was wasted,I think I might go make up that time by getting some ice cream. Wanna come with me?" He asked.

"Sure. I could go for some." I said. "And I'll buy it,just because of how Sorry I feel that you spend your money on that violin." He said while laughing.

"Money well spent." I said and shrugged. "Yeah,just not time well spent." He said,and we both laughed and walked out the door.