💙 what everybody thinks of you and tyler 💙

(This is before they became friends with him)

❤️ mei mei ❤️ -
Mei mei isn't much into the idea of you long tyler of tyler liking you.
She says it's weird that you would like a guy like tyler.
"Omg you could literally do so much better then tyler! There's always those cute basketball boys!"

💚 Miriam 💚
Miriam,just like mei,isn't much into the idea that you like tyler.
Out of the four,you and her are probably the closet. So she looks out for you.
"Please don't tell me you've already made plans with Tyler."

💜 Abby 💜
Besides mei,Abby hates him the most. So she definitely doesn't like the sound of you liking tyler.
She try's to keep you and Tyler away from each other as much as possible.
"He's such a diva! I can't believe you like him! He's ugly girl."

🧡 pryia 🧡
She's not as much aginst the idea,but that doesn't mean she for it!
But,she still won't get in the way of your Guys relationship.
"Literally,the guys in my books are hotter. And,I don't even now what they look like."

💙 Devon 💙
Devon doesn't really know you. So he dosnt really care.
He's seen you two together,and he thinks you two won't last a week.
But sometimes,tyler will mention you to Devon,so he does think it funny.

💚 Ming 💚
Since mei talks about you,and you go over to her house,Ming know about you and Tyler.
Ming doesn't like it at all!
"(Y/n)!? With Tyler?! Does her mother know!? That is unsupervised parenting. I'll just have to have a talk with her mother."

🤍 jin 🤍
You and jin get along great! (Even better then you and mei) so h doesn't care who you like.
He knows tyler a bully,but he gets how you feel. He remembers when he was dating Ming and she was a bit sassy and hot headed.
"As long as he treats you good. Thats all that matters."

(4*TOWN if they were your your brothers)

🤎 robaire 🤎
He's fine with Tyler. But he doesn't like that he's kinda a bully.
But,he does try and give Tyler French lessons,and he thinks he's a smart kid!
"As long as he makes you happy,then I'm happy."

💛 Jesse 💛
Jesse is ok with Tyler. He kinda finds him annoying.
Tyler's a little messy and Jesse doesn't really like that. He'd he'd rather you not like him,but he can't do anything about it.
"I mean,whatever,if you like him,you like him I guess."

💗 taeyoung 💗
Teayoung try's to find the good in everyone,and he's still looking for the hood in tyler.
The only thing he likes about Tyler,is how he treats you.
"Now tell me if he ever treats you bad. I don't want you getting hurt."

🖤 Aaron Z 🖤
Aaron z was actually pretty impressed with how good tyler was at basketball!
He also loved the way that Tyler looked up him. So he was just fine with Tyler.
"Yeah,I like him. Tell him to come challenge me in another basketball game sometime."

💙 Aaron T 💙
Aaron T found him a little awkward,since Aaron is really extroverted.
But past all the awkwardness,Aaron still liked him.
"Yeah sis! If you like him,I like him too!"

*tell me if I missed anyone*