Cars 💙 Tyler x Taeyoungs!hurt!sister!reader 💙

Requested by: aloner4everr

"Another morning,another day." I thought as I rubbed by eyes and stretched out. I had just taken a nap from a long day of school.

I took a breath in and hopped out of bed and put on my (jacket/sweatshirt/sweater) and walked into the bathroom.

"So tired." I said as I looked in the mirror. (Everyone knows how it feels after a nap'

I then used the bathroom and walked down stairs. When I walked down I yawned,closing my eyes.

But when I did,I felt someone cover them."AH! HELP HELP! WHO ARE YOU! HELP! SOMONE HELP!" I yelled from the top of my lungs.

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)! It's only me! Calm down." The voice said. I voice sounded familiar. "Wait,is this-" "Yep,it's me." He said and faced me.

It's was my older brother Tae young!

"TAE YOUNG!" I yelled as I hugged him tightly

"TAE YOUNG!" I yelled as I hugged him tightly. "I've missed you!" I told him. "Not as much as I've missed you. Look how much you've grown." He said as he grabbed my face.

"Ah,taeeeee,you sound like mom." I said as I rolled my eyes and smiled. "I know! I know! I'm just really happy to see you again (y/n)." He said.

"Hm,I'm really happy to see you to tae tae." I said and hugged him again. He kissed my forehead.

"Say,how bout me and you go out and get ice cream,huh? It was always your favorite when you where younger." He said. "Yeah! It's still my favorite! Let's go!" I yelled and off me walked.

We got into his car and we started to drive. We listened to 'nobody like u' and 'u knows what up' we both song along with the windows down.

But while we were driving,a drunk driver came out on to us driving on the same side of the road as us.

Tae young tried to swerve and get on the other side,but it was to late.

We hit the driver face on and everything. Went. Black.

I last thing that I heard was sirens and cars driving by. I felt myself being lifted onto a platform and drove off. "(Y/n)~" I heard a weak voice beside me say,but I didn't have to strength to answer back.

I took a breath,then fell into unconsciousness.

The next day,I woke up in a hospital.
I was covered in bandages and bruises. I was extremely soar,and I had a busted lip. I had 2 broken ribs,a broken arm,and 3 broken fingers on my left hand. I had a punctured leg,and a shard of glass had gone into my eyes. Not enough to make me go blind in an eye,just to wear I had to wear a bandages over it.
I also got hit in the head to which fractured something in my brain making my eyes twitch uncontrollably.

Tae young didnt have it as terrible as me. But he did have a broken leg and a broken nose,he also had bruises an bumps all over his body.

When I opened My eyes,tae young was sitting beside me,holding my hand and crying. "Tae tae." I said in a weak voice. "(Y/n)! Oh (y/n)! I'm so sorry! This is all my fault! If,if I would have just turned then you wouldn't be like this! I cant even-" I cut him off.

"Tae,it's ok. I t wasn't your fault,it was-" "(Y/N)!? ARE YOU OK!?" I heard somone come bursting through the door.

I looked over with blurry vision to see tyler. "Tyler?" I asked. "Yes! It's me!" He said now starting to tear up but trying to keep it in.

"Don't worry tyler,I'm alright

"Don't worry tyler,I'm alright." I said,trying to hold up a smile. It was kinda hard whne your in a a lot of pain,especially with a punctured eye and busted lip.

"Don't scare me like ever again you big dork!" He yelled and tried to hug me as lightly as he could.

"Wow. A hug. Never thought I'd get one with those without asking."  I teased him. His faced turned red. "Don't get used to it." He said it,but he didn't mean it.

"Whatever." I replied.
Tyler was so focused on me,that he didn't even notice tae young. But when he did,he jus about passed out.

The nurse then walked in. "Ok everyone,visits over,let's let Mrs. (y/n) rest for a while." She said. Everyone walked away.

Tae young blew me a kiss and Tyler kissed my cheek. "Don't worry (y/n). I'll stay right with you no matter what happens." He told me. "Ok Tyler." I replied and smile. He gave me the lightest fist bump and he walked away.

Tae young was very upset,and he felt just awful. But of course.before he left,I informed him that everything was ok. He nodded and walked out.

I then fell asleep. It wasn't easy,but I managed to do it.

I was hospitalized for about 2 weeks after that. Tae young could easily pay the bill,so we didn't have to worry about that.

When tae saw me walking around for the fist time in a couple weeks,he started crying tears of joy.

Tyler was also extremely happy to see me moving around again

I needed a wheel chair for a while,but that was ok. Tyler would push me in the wheel chair without shame,and he would he would help me with homework,and with writing.
He would also push me home everyday.

Tae young would help me at home. He would help me up the stairs and down them. E would help me with really whatever I needed and he would always get me a gift feom where ever he went.

I was just very lucky to get two guys that really actually cares about me. 💕