💙 how tyler asked you out 💙

{ tyler had liked you for a while now,but he didn't want to say anything.

{ he only gave subtle hints (hugging you more,compliments,Ect.)

{ he wasn't much worried about you not liking him back. (He knew you liked him)

{ but! He wanted a good way to ask you out.

{ so,his only option was to go to mei,pryia,Abby,and Miriam.

{ as much as he hated too,that what he did.

{ he walked up and hesitantly told them everything,and you can imagine how much they were squealing and screaming over it! (Anime eyes)

{ the 4 girls then all got together and decided on what the wanted to do.

{ they soon decided on the idea to surprise you! But,they did have to dress up Tyler.

{ and what I mean by that is that they put him in a suit,bow tie,they did up his hair,and they bought him a rose for you.

{ they then put him in a corner and told him to wait while they got you.

{ they grabbed you and pulled you around the corner to see a dashing (dorky) tyler,with a dumb smile on his face.

{ you better believe how much he was sweating. (Face,armpits,Ect.)

{ "so,uh." He looked at the girls for help. They urged him to continue. "(Y/n). I was wondering if maybe,you'd like to be my girlfriend? Like,maybe? I don't know." He said extremely awkwardly.

{ you walked up to him. He bit his lip. You then ruffled his hair. "I'd love to be. But,you really didn't have to do all this. You could have just asked." You would say.

{ tyler would then look over at the girls with a upset look that he really didn't have to do all this.

{ after it all,the 4 girls would congratulate you and Tyler. (Mainly you tho)