His shirt 💙 tyler x reader 💙

Requested by: @Queen_rainy_day

It was the end of the day and me and Tyler were playing one on one basketball together. Tyler of course beat me,and he took pride in that.

"Lost again looser!" He called out as he held the ball. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

All the sudden,it started raining hard! Me and Tyler went running to take cover back in the school. But while I was running,I fell over into a puddle.

I picked myself back up and ran to school soaking wet! Tyler was already in the school dry and safe. He laughed at the at the sight of me. My whole shirt was soaking and I had to ride the bus home while tyler got a ride home.

"I can't get on the bus looking like this!" I exclaimed. "I don't know if the bus driver will let me. You know how he is." I said. He stopped laughing and just stood there.

He then sighed and took off his jersey and handed it to me with a upset face. "Huh?" I questioned. "Take it." He said. "Really?" I asked as I grabbed ahold of the jersey.

"Yeah,just go change into it

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Yeah,just go change into it." He said with a max blank-mad expression while sticking his hands into his pockets.

"Thanks tyler!" I said as I ran and changed into his jersey.

His jersey was only a little damp,but it was warm and cozy and smelled like him.

I was actually happy to wear it. When I got home,I slept in it. It was a comfortable jersey after all.

The next day I put some perfume on, (or,if you don't wear anything,that's fine too)
And went back to school wearing the jersey.

When I got to school,I quickly ran up to tyler before school started. "Tyler!" I yelled,catching his attention. "What?" Hw asked,

"Here's your jersey,thanks again for letting me wear it." I told him. He looked at the jersey. "Wait,did you sleep in it?!" He questioned.

"Yeah,why?" I asked. "It's all wrinkled!" He exclaimed looking the jersey up and down. "And it-" he paused to smell it. "Now it has your scent!" He yelled.

"Well,you can just wear it then it'll smell like you again." I said. He rolled his eyes. "Whatever." He said. And we both walked to class.

Tyler's P.O.V

After I got home,I grabbed the jersey and ran to my room. I sat down on my bed and smelled the jersey.

It still smelled just as good when I first got it. "It smells just like her." I thought as I fell back on my bed.

"I would rather have it smell like this then me. Maybe,I won't wash it tonight,and it might still smell like the dork in the morning." I thought,it was a good idea.

End of Tyler's P.O.V

The next day at school I walked over to tyler. He had his #15 jersey on and I noticed it still had my scent. "So,you didn't end up washing it?" I asked. "I didn't have time." Which was a obvious lie.

"Gus's you just like the scent of me." He said while smirking. He blushed and got all flustered. "NO I DONT!" He yelled another obvious lie.

He then walked away with his head down, and his face flushed red. "See you in history!" I yelled. "Whatever dork!" He yelled back. I laughed and continued on.