💙 what dating tyler includes 💙

{ of course,tyler acting like a jerk,but he will always apologize afterwards.

{ thumb wars and arm wrestles are a thing with you two.

{ also staring contests,either you end up blushing,or him.

{ a bunch of basketball,soccer,and football games. (Dodgeball sometimes)

{ "dork!" "Nerd!" "Looser!" "Stupid!" "Dummy!"

{ you going him compliments.

{ watching a bunch of 4*TOWN music videos and always listening to their music.

{ people watching,and judging everyone (secretly) as they walk by.

{ "(y/n)! If you don't stop,I'm gonna bite you! And let me tell you,these braces will cut you!"

{ exchanging earrings,clothes,CD's,Ect.

{ he might not see like the type of guy to do this,but he will get you some very expensive gifts!

{ tackling him in hugs and also,just for fun! He will fight back tho.

{ "you're music taste is so lame. Let's kick it up a notch with MY music!"

{ he tries to act and "cool" around you as a possibly can. (He's not as smooth as he thinks)

{ you guys text just about every. Single. Day.

{ he gives you flower,(roses,daisy,dandy lions) he has a flustered,angry,blushing face while giving them to you.

{ buying him sugar free gum,for his braces. And he gets you your favorite flavor of gum.

{ he might not show it,(he's a little embarrassed) but he really does like you,and all he wants to do is impress you like you impress him. 💙