Panda 💙 tyler x Mei's sister!reader 💙

Requested by: Crishellemercado

I woke up and yawned. I stood up out of bed. I had around 30 minutes to get ready before school.

So,I walked into the bathroom to start my day! I got in the bathroom and closed the door and locked it. I then rubbed my eyes,but felt something weird. Everything felt,well,fuzzy.

I looked in the mirror and gasped! This happened already!? This can't be happening already! What do I do!? What do I do!?

I didn't want to tell mom or dad,so I decided to tell mei mei!

I ran quietly but swiftly back to mei's room and closed the door. "Mei mei! Help!" I said in a upset tone. "Hey (y/n). What the Matt-" she stared at me.

I just stared back at her without a word

I just stared back at her without a word. She then looked me up and down. "This happened already!?" She said as she touched her head.

"Ah! I'm scared! I now you went through it and mom went through it and now I'm going through it and I'm scared ok?" I said. She looked me in the eyes.

"Ok look,it's easy to change back. All you have to do is relax,think of something that makes you relax. Think of the beach or something." She said and smiled.

So I closed my eyes and thought of the beach like she said. It didn't work. "Nothing happened." I said. She thought for a second. "Oh! I know!" She rejoiced and grabbed the hair brushes.

"Think of the beach,breath in and out,and brush your face with these." She said. I grabbed the brush and tried again. This time,it worked! I was back to normal!

Except for one thing,I had red hair now.

(If you have red hair,like me,just imagine that you have a bright more pastel red like mei mei's)

"Hey! I like the hair color on you! It looked totally awesome!" She said as touched my arm. "Yeah,I kinda like it." I said.

"But how am I gonna hide it from mom?" I asked. "I dont really want her to know." I added and in twined my fingers together.

"Well,you could do what I did! Just wear a hat,or maybe a hood over your head." She said. "But I think a hat would work better."

"Ok! I'll do a hat instead." I said and went looking threw all the hats! I had to choose one of three hats.