Art class 💙 Tyler x Jesse's sister!reader 💙

Requested by: Xerisandxero

I sat up in my room looking through pictures of me and my brother. It was around 4:00am on a school night,but I missed him to much to sleep.

My brother Jesse had been on tour for about 8 months now and I missed him soo bad!

It had been a little lonely for me. I mean,besides my mom,tyler,and the usual encounters with Devon (hehe) I was a little upset.

I yawned. I think it's time to to. I turned off my phone and went to sleep.

The next morning,I was awoken by my mom to come downstairs so I don't miss the school bus. I slowly got up and didn't even bother to do my hair,I was way to tired.

I wasn't very hungry either,so I just went to school,rigid looking and tired. I then got on the bus. I sat with Tyler and I just about fell asleep on the way.

"Hey (n/n)? What's goin on? You looked like if death and nightmares could have a baby." He said with a smirk. I just looked at him all tired eyed.

"Well you don't look like $1000 bucks yourself

"Well you don't look like $1000 bucks yourself." I said as I looked out the window. "What!? I don't!? I spent 2 hours doing my hair!" He said as he touched it. I smiled and giggled silently.

When we got to school,I could barely stay awake. Tyler would poke my shoulder to keep me up and I could barely focus on my homework.

It was the last class of the day. Art class.

I went to my locker to grab the art coat. "Hey,atleast we're past all the boring classes. Maybe art will help you stay awake." Tyler said. "Yeah,let's hope so." I agreed.

We started our way to the art room,I saw kids crowding the room. "What's going on?" I asked Tyler. He shrugged.

I tried to look over the pile of screaming girls. I only caught a glimpse of some boy. Maybe it's a cute new teacher?

I got threw the crowd of girls to see it wasn't a cute new teacher. It was my brother!
(Not saying he ain't cute,just think of this from a sister point of view.)

"JESSE! JESSE!" I yelled the loudest of all the girls waving my arms around

"JESSE! JESSE!" I yelled the loudest of all the girls waving my arms around. Jesse looked up and we made eye contact. "(Y/n)!" He yelled as he walked up.

I pushed threw the crowd of girls and shut the door and locked it. I ran up and hugged him as tight as I could.

He started crying and so did I. "Jesse! What are you doing here?" I asked him. "Well,we're touring here and I thought maybe I could stop by and teach a class or two." He told me.

"And why would you want to do that?" I asked. "So I can spend more time with you." He said tears flowing down his face. I hugged him leaning my face into his shoulder.

Meanwhile,tyler and all the other girls were standing outside the door screaming. I could hear tyler the most of them all.

"You ready to get trampled?" I asked. "Eh,not the first time it's happned." He said. I laughed and smiled.

We opened the door and Jesse did get trampled by girls. Tyler ran over to me and grabbed my hands.

"(Y/N)! ITS JESSE! FROM 4*TOWN! JESSE! IS AT OUR SCHOOL!" tyler yelled as he jumped up and down. "Yeah! He's my brother." I said. Tyler looked at me.

"Your his sister?!" Tyler questioned. He stared at me and raised an eyebrow. "No really! You can ask him after class." I said. "Ok,maybe I will."

We began class and Jesse taught us how to paint different flowers and how to mix paint properly. He was a awesome teacher!

At the end of class,tyler asked Jesse if me and him were related,Jesse told him yes and tyler ran over to me almost jumping on top of me.

"I had no idea I was best friends with a celebrity's sister!" Tyler yelled,literally stars forming in his eyes.

"Told ya!" I said. I smiled at me. "Come on (n/n). Let's go get somthing to eat. I'm starving." Jesse said as he grabbed my hand.

"Ok! By tyler!" I said. "See ya (y/n)! Bye Jesse!" Tyler yelled. Jesse have him a wink and tyler litteraly melted.

We got into jesses car and he put a sweatshirt with a hood over his head. He said he did this so no people would come up asking about him.

After we ate,we went home and watched a movie.

I sat there almost asleep. "Why are you so tired?" Jesse asked. "Uh...." I started. "Well,I was up late last night." I said. "How come?" He asked. "To be honest,I was up lat night looking at pictures of you. I don't know,I just really missed you." I said and smiled.

"Aw,well I'll be here for a while,so you don't even have to worry about your big bro leaving anytime soon." He said as he pulled me into a hug.

"Good. Maybe someday it can stay that way." I said. "I sure hope so. But until then,let's hope that a month is long enough for you." He said.

"Hm. Could be longer,but,it's better then nothing." I said and fell over on top of him. "Love ya sis." He said pinching my nose and shaking my head.

"Love you to." I replied. We then finished the movie and we both fell asleep before it could end.