Unexpected surprise 💙 tyler x 4 townie!reader 💙

Requested by: @Oopmyheartwent

"Mei! Mei!" I heard Abby yell from across the hall. "4 town just came out with a new magazine!" Abby yelled as she shook the magazine. All four of the girls screamed and jumped around happily.

I was walking with tyler,who was fixing his hair in his locker mirror. "What weirdos." He stated,talking about mei,Abby,pryia,and Miriam.

"Ha,they can be a little loud sometimes." I said. "What are they even yelling about anyways?" Tyler asked. "No idea. I couldn't hear them very well." I said.

"Probably over that Carter kid." He said. "Or maybe one of them got a new haircut or something." Tyler said in an annoyed tone.

Time skip

A little while later,we were outside. I was sitting on the bleachers watching tyler play basketball. He then ran over and sat down next to me and got a drink of water.

All the sudden,we heard something that sounded like singing. We looked over to see mei,Abby,pryia,and Miriam singing 'u know whats up' by 4 town.

"Ha,there singing 4 town." I said. "Gross. I hate that disgusting girly band." He said. "You don't like 4 town?" I questioned. "No! It's awuful! Do you like them?" He asked. "Well I-" "alright everyone come inside!" The teacher yelled.

Me and tyler stood up and walked inside to go to our next class.

In class I sat there and drew pictures of (f/m). Tyler noticed. "Hey (N/n)? What's that?" He asked pointing at the drawings. "Oh! Nothing!" I quickly covered up the drawings.

He gave me a weird look and leaned back in his chair.

After school,I was standing there waiting for my mom to come pick me up from school. I stood there singing 'nobody like u' by 4 town to myself.

While I was singing,I heard someone start quietly singing along. I looked behind me to see tyler looks at his phone not paying any attention to me.

"Tyler!?" I questioned. He stopped his phone out of surprise of seeing me. "(Y/n)!" He yelled. "You were singing 4 town!" I yelled. "N-no I wasn't! You're hearin stuff (y/n)!" Tyler yelled.

"No I'm not! I heard you singing! Do you actually like 4 town?!" I asked. "I-I uh,I-" I could tell her was lying. He was not very good at hiding it.

' I knew you liked 4 town!" I said. "No I don't!" He stated. "No use in lying tyler. You're really bad at it." I told him. He grunted in anger then sighed.

"Ok maybe I do,but please don't tell anyone." He said quietly. I ran over and hugged him. He was surprised and tried to push me off of him. But I was stronger.

"Know! I must know. Who's your favorite member?" I asked. "Mines (f/m)." I told him. "Yeah,he's pretty good. I really like Aaron Z. Definitely the best member of the whole group." He said. "No way! (F/m) is!" I told him.

He rolled his eyes and smiled. "Whatever you dork." He said.

"Hey! You said you like Aaron Z. I have a whole magazine on him!" I told tyler. "You do!?" Tyler asked,now beaming with excitement. "Yeah! I have a magazine on all the members. Tae young,Jesse,Robaire you name it,I've got it." I said proudly.

"That's awesome!" He said. "You can have the one on Aaron Z. If you want! I've got two." I told him. "Sure! I'd love it!" He said.

I then heard my mom beep the horn. "Alright! I'll bring it tomorrow." I told him. "Sounds good to me." He said. He then gave me a fist-bump and I jumped in the car.

Who would have ever guessed that I kid like tyler,would like a band like 4 town.