Sweet song 💙 Tyler x sick!reader 💙

Requested by: _Annoying_bitch_

I laid their in bed,not daring to get up,from the fear of puking if I did. My stomach was cramped and hurt like the devil. I was home sick with a stomach virus.

I wasn't very hungry,and I had been eating crackers,and small amounts of soup,but I would just throw it all back up.

I couldn't keep water in either,it would also make me sick.

So I was in a tough situation.

All I wanted to do was sleep,but I couldn't because of how bad my stomach hurt. But hey,atleast I didn't have to wake up early and go to school.

Tyler's P.O.V.

I sat down at my usual desk,in the middle left side of the room beside where (y/n) sits. I waited for her cause I wanted to show her my new shirt I just got.

I knew she would love it so,I was anxious for her to arrive.

Class was about to start and (y/n) still hadn't showed up. Did I really just wear a nice shirt for nothing?

Oh she gonna get it! But,I hope she's ok. She's never usually this late. I I guess I could run to her house maybe? Just to check up on her.

End of Tyler's P.O.V.

I carefully turned on my side and looked at the clock. It was (when you get out of school). School would be ending now.

While I laid there with my eyes closed,I heard a knock on the door. My sibling answered the door. I couldn't make out who it was.

I then heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Who was it? The door knob started to turn,and tyler walked in.

"Well dang (y/n). You look worse then I thought." He said. "Yeah,I feel terrible." I told him. "I can tell." He replied.

"Watcha got?" He asked. "Stomach virus. And it's a bad one." I told him. "Hm. Lucky me. I've never gotten a stomach bug haha!" He replied while smirking.

I playfully rolled my eyes. "So what do ya want?" I asked. "Well,I just came by to show you this new shirt I got,pretty cool huh?" He asked.

I couldn't really see and I sat up not thinking that if I did,I hold throw up. And as soon as I did,there it went,I threw up all over tyler,and his new shirt.

"Ah! (Y/n)!? What the heck!?" He yelled as he stared at his shirt in disgust. "Oh gosh! I'm really sorry tyler! Here,you don't go pick out one of my shirts to wear." I said as I pointed to my closet.

(Here's the look on his face)

He walked over and started looking threw my clothes. "Ooo~" he said while holding up a bra. "Put that down!" I yelled. He laughed and threw it at me.

He then picked out a t-shirt that he liked. He slipped off his and threw mine on. "Great. Now I smell like vomit instead of my cologne. Thanks alot." He said.

"Not my fault." I replied. I laid back down. "Hat do you do when your sick?" I asked him. "I don't get sick. Only losers get sick." He said. "And what about that time you threw up during a presentation?" I asked. "Hey! I told you never to bring that up!" He yelled. "Ok ok! Sorry!" I said while laughing.

"What about when you where younger? Would your mom do anything to help you?" I asked. He thought for  second. "Well,she would sing me this song she made up." He admitted. "I don't know. It always seemed to help." He said as he shrugged.

"Can I hear it?" I asked. His face turned red. "No!" He yelled. "Please tyler? Maybe it'll make me feel better." I said. I begged a little more until he finally agreed.

I laid down and looked at him. He put his head down and began to sing.

___________________________________
It's time for you to lay your head and go to sleep,
Dream sweet dreams and count some sheep.
I'll keep you safe from all your fears,
And I'll be there to wipe your tears.
You'll forever be in my heart,
Even when we're miles apart.
I'll love you til my dying days,
And a memory of you will always stay.
Here's somthing I want you to know,
That I will always love you so.
___________________________________

Tyler finished his song. His voice was a little rough,yet sweet and gentle. "Wow. I didn't know you could sing." I said. "Don't tell anyone." He demanded. "I wont,don't worry." I assured him.

I smiled at him,and he smiled back,a small tent of pink covering his face. He got all flustered and stood up off my bed.

"Uh,well,I'll leave you to sleEp." His voice cracked from his being nervous. "And I'll,see you as soon as you get better I guess." He said. "I guess so." I agreed.

"Oh! And you better not loose my shirt! You threw up on it,so you wash it." He said witha cheeky smile. "Whatever tyler." I said. He smiled.

"See ya (n/n)." He said. "Bye tyler." I said back. And he closed the door and left.

For the rest of the day,all I could think about was his song. He was right,it really did make me feel better.