Setting up the stage.

Mulai dari awal

"Is... is that Deku?" Ochako asked.

"That certainly seems to be the case," Momo said.

"Hey, shitty nerd were you doing some sort of molding or something?" Bakugo asked. 

"No, I don't what is this all about," Izuku panicked, "I never wore something like this in my entire life."

"But then how did you get yourself on this cover? And sorry to say but you look so sinister," Iida said.

"Calm down children there is a letter here as well and it is addressed to you," Nezu said as he handed him the letter, "will you please read it to every one of us?"

Izuku nodded and opened the letter.

Dear Izuku,

I know you and your friends must be wondering, why did we receive an unknown parcel out of nowhere? Why there is a C.D case inside of it? Why is there an evil-looking Izuku on the cover? Will Aizawa ever get good sleep at night? Is Nezu interdimensional being sent here to rule the world? Does All Might have infinite blood?

Sorry... I went a little off the track there.

 So as I was saying you must have many questions in your mind but they all will be answered once you watch the content on this disk.

Your's truly,

Grey, The Overseer of the Multiverse.

"Overseer of the Multiverse?" Nezu said in a somewhat excited tone.

"Ha! As if something like that exists," Bakugo refused the claim.

"We can't know for sure. Our world is a weird place after all," Jiro suggested.

"Then we have no other choice but to watch what is on the disk," Aizawa calmly said and opened the case. Inside was a D.V.D with the same cover from the outside. He then went towards the T.V and placed the disk inside the player.

The disk loaded and they were greeted by the boy with white hair and a black jacket smiling at them.

"Hi, it's me Grey, The Overseer of the Multiverse. I am really excited to show this following world but that we need some more people in the room. And that's mandatory to watch whatever is on this disk. So now you get the following people and until then goodbye."

Grey said and the screen turned white and a list of names appeared on the screen.

Need following people to start the show:-

*Class 1A

*Teachers and Principle of U.A.

*Mirio Togata, Nejire Hado and Tamaki Amajiki.

*Hitoshi Shinso

*Mei Hatsume

*Inko Midoriya, Mitsuki Bakugo and Masaru Bakugo.