||𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚎𝚝?||

Start from the beginning

he runs towards you again and you shoot a web towards his face, bringing your fist down to yank him towards the ground, making him stumble.

he rips the web off his face, just to be kicked down by you and pushed over into the side of the stolen car.

"stay down-" you start, but before you can do anything else, the man switches your positions, tripping you and hovering over you with the knife.

your spidey senses obviously saying 'fuck you' again, you try your absolute hardest to get the man off of you, but freeze when you feel cool metal press against your exposed neck.

"what the hell are you?" the man spits at you, but you don't answer.

he presses the knife harder against you. "tell me! are you some sort of alien?" he says again.

you're as still as a statue, and that made it easier to surprise the man when you kneed him in the groin.

he groans, rolling over and dropping the knife in the process.

you quickly kneel on his back, and take his hands and web them together on his back.

you let out a breath. "that went well" you say to yourself breathily, the man below you struggling.

"hey, idiot, stay still the police are gonna be here soon" you say even though he's probably not listening.

you roll him over and shoot webs out so that he was now sticking to the ground right next to the car.

"okay well, my job here is done" you say to yourself, standing up and looking around when you hear police sirens.

you see the red and blue lights and start waving your arms around to show the cops where the criminal was.

the car pulls over and two officers come out, guns pointing at you instead of the man on the ground.

you put your arms out in front of you in surrender.

"hey hey hey hey- i'm not the bad guy" you tell them, and you hear one of the guns click due to your enhanced hearing.

"shit" you mutter, shooting a web out onto a light pole and swinging yourself onto the roof of the museum, thankfully no bullets hitting you on the way.

you duck down behind the wall on the roof, hearing no more gunshots and doors slamming before hearing the car drive away.

you peek over the wall and see nothing there, meaning the cops took the man away and drive the stolen car away as well.

you sigh happily and laugh to yourself, standing back up and jumping off the roof to swing yourself elsewhere.

~~~

after the car theft, you stopped someone trying to break into a house, and then helped a cat out of a tree.

and now you were tired again, and decided to head back home considering it was almost 2 in the morning.

you crawl back up the wall, sliding your window open and shuffling inside, and closing the window as quiet as you can.

you lift your goggles off your head and rip your mask off, turning around to see khonshu in front of you.

you jump and hold back a yelp. "oh my god, why are you here?" you ask him, whisper shouting.

khonshu pushes your hood down with his hello kitty moon stick, revealing your messed up hair.

"where were you?" he asks you as you smooth your hair down.

"i was out doing self defense with marc" you wave him off, moving towards your hallway.