🌼21🌼

Ig had now been 2 weeks since Theo and I were living together and everything was so good. It was so fun living with him. It was closer to my work which was a bonus. We took turns cooking dinner and made heaps so we could take leftovers to work which was perfect.

Today was my day off from work but he was gonna be at work till 7pm. So late! I cleaned the house, took Milo on a walk, made dinner and even read a book.

I was scrolling mindlessly through my phone when I got a text from Theo.

"I'll be home at 7 sharp. I want you in the room, in only your panties and bra when I come." Is what the message said. My eyes widened. Why was this making me so hot and flustered? Oh my.

I looked at the time and it was already 6:00pm so I quickly jumped in the shower and scrubbed every inch of me. After drying myself, I put on my favourite lingerie which was a teal lace set with white flowers. I put the robe on on top of it and went into the room. By now, it was 6:40pm which meant I still had 20 minutes.

I sat on the bed on my phone, scrolling through Instagram but there was only one thought in my mind. What was he gonna do? It was finally 6:59 and I jumped up from bed, fixed the sheets and sat back down on the edge of the bed.

I heard the front door unlock and footsteps made its way to the room. I kept my eyes fixated to the door and then it opened. There stood Theo, in his black fitting button up tucked into his pants with a belt securing them.

"Tsk Tsk Tsk

"Tsk Tsk Tsk. Already disobeying me, huh?" He said and I stared at him in confusion. "What did my text say?"

"Uh to be in your room in my bra and panties?" I said it more like a question.

"And are you only in your bra and panties?" He reiterated and I looked down at myself wearing the robe on top of it. Oh no. I quickly took it off and threw it away. I stood in front of him, looking at the ground.

He guided my chin to look at him with his pointer finger and smirked at me. "Hands behind your back." He commanded and I did as I was told. "Good girl."

I clenched my thighs together. He put the bag in his hand which I hadn't even noticed on the bed and moved his other hand to my neck, gripping it ever so softly.

"You will be punished for not obeying me. But before that, I want you to kneel." I sucked in a deep breath and kneeled down. He towered me and I looked up at him while he emptied the things in the bag. "I have a few things here and we are gonna try it today. If you're uncomfortable with any of them, you let me know and we won't use them. Am I understood?"

"Yes, daddy." I nodded and he smiled. He got out the first thing which was a stick with a flappy thing at the end. It was like what they used in the spanking show at the club! My eyes widened and I wriggled as I kneeled. Daddy slapped the flappy part on my thigh. It stung a little but it excites me way too much.

"This is a riding crop. This is used to spank and also to correct your posture which I just did. How do you feel about it?"

"I like it..." I blushed and looked down. He lifted my face up with the riding crop and ran it down my body. It gave me goosebumps and I instantly straightened up.

"Next..." he picked up another thing and I knew what this one was. It was a ball gag. I knew about it but I was scared about this one, "is the ball gag. Do you wanna try it?" He asked.

"Y-yes, I'll try it." I said and he placed the ball in the opening of my mouth and secured it at the back and on the sides. I couldn't talk and I could feel the saliva build up in my mouth. I did not like this one at all. I shook my head and he gently removed it. "Sorry, I don't like that one. It's scary."

"That's okay, love. We're just trying out some stuff." Next, he got a very familiar object out and I instantly got excited. It was the same remote controlled vibrator. "You're familiar with this one. The next few, we're gonna try it with this on. Spread." He slapped my inner thigh with the crop and I spread my knees while still kneeling. He squirted some lube on it and pulled my panties to one side. He slid it in with ease and turned it on, sending a shock wave through me.

"You can't cum till I give you permission. You can't ask for permission either until I say you can. Am I understood?"

"Yes sir!" I whined and he struck my thigh with the crop again, but this time, harder. This stung much more than his hand. I squealed.

"No whining."

He increased the level of vibrations and I squirmed. My knees were about to give up when Theo pulled me up and lied me down on the bed on my back. He grabbed a blindfold from the bag and smirked. He knew I had wanted to try it out and he was going to. He brushed my hair away from my face and placed the blindfold on me.

I could see nothing but senses were tingling. I gasped as I felt a feather-like thing move down my body. My bra was taken off and I lied there, my nipples hardened as the cold air struck them. Theo dragged the feather around my already hard nipples and a moan slipped out of my mouth.

"Do you like this feather?" He said as he slid it down to my clit and I gasped out loud. He teased my slit from over my panties and I gripped the sheets. All of a sudden, I felt a sting on my left boob. "I think I asked you a question."

"Yes, daddy, I fucking love it!" I gasped as another sting made its way to my other breast. The vibrations increased and I was getting really impatient. "Daddy please!" I begged but in return I just got lifted and spun around so that I was lying on my stomach.

"I told you to not ask me for permission to cum. Didn't I? That's two punishments babygirl." He said and caressed my butt. "Spread." He said and I spread my legs wider so that my pussy was on display. He took my panties off and moved his finger through my slit making me go insane. "Count."

The first spank with the crop landed on my left cheek and I gasped out loud. That stung more than I expected. "One, daddy!"

The next few spanks were around my ass my upper thighs and now it was actually starting to sting a lot but I could tell my pussy was wet. As I squirmed from the spanks, I felt another sharp sting right on my clit and I made me jump up in pain and pleasure. "Eight, daddy, ah!" I moaned and he spun me around again.

He forced my legs to open up and he started spanking my clit over and over again and I was so close to cumming as the vibrator went crazy inside me.

"Looks like someone wants to cum." I kept my mouth shut and his fingers made its way to my clit. He rubbed it in circles and I was gasping for air. I couldn't hold it any longer.  "Cum for me." He said and I let go. I squirted all over his fingers and I was shaking by the time he pulled the vibrator out.

Soon, the vibrator was replaced by something way bigger and longer. Oh my god. "Oh, daddy!"

"You're so fucking tight. You can only cum after I cum." He said and fucked me deep and hard. He placed another vibrating thing on my clit while he fucked me and I instantly melted.

After a good 20 minutes, he came and I exploded right in his cock.

"That's my good girl."