🌼13🌼

"Hiya! What were you looking for today?" I greeted the customer that came into the store. She looked like was in her late 50s and she had a chihuahua in her handbag.

"Hi, lovely. I placed an order for the sunflower bunch on Sunday? I'm just here to collect it." She said and I smiled, looking at Rena to get it from the stock room while I waited for the lady to pay.

"Yep, we'll just get that ready for you. Were these flowers for a special occasion?" I asked, making small talk.

"Yeah, my daughter is graduating today and she loves sunflowers." She said making me aw. I loved when people were considerate and gave others flowers that they actually liked. It was so sweet.

"I love sunflowers! They're so versatile. I hope she has a good graduation!" I wish and the lady smiled, tapping her credit card on the machine. She thanked me and walked away with a smile on her face.

"So how's things going with your hot boi?" Rena asked me as she started to clean up the area where she was working. I blushed.

"Things are good! I do like him a lot.." I said and she awed at me. She was a sucker for love stories. She was always trying to set me up with someone but I just never felt the need to be set up. "We went to the petting zoo two days ago and it was so fun!"

She handed me all the receipts from the flowers and I put them next to my laptop so I remembered to lodge them in. "That's so adorable! What does he do?"

Well, shit. "Oh uh he owns a few clubs in the city. His family is into hospitality." I tried to keep a straight face with saying it but a blush ended up creeping on my cheeks. It wasn't that I was embarrassed of it, I was just shy and I didn't know how she would react.

"That's sick! What clubs? Surely we go check them out some day?" She said and my eyes widened.

"Oh uh um...d-do you know Club Bliss? It's just next to that one." I said and she raised an eyebrow at me.

"Wait a second. Isn't that a bdsm club?" She asked and I looked away, typing away at my laptop while nodding a little. Fuck. "Girlllll! Didn't know you were into spicy things!" She laughed and I bit my lip hard.

Wait a second. How does she know it's a bdsm club? I thought the club was super discreet and only invite based. Unless...

When realisation hit me, I looked at her with wide eyes and she just winked at me. "Yes yes, I've been there a couple times. Jay is friends with one of the guys that bartends there." She said and I nodded.

"Y-yeah I've only been there once and I didn't even know what kind of club it was. But I met Theo there..." I replied shyly and she giggled.

"That's so cute!" She squealed and we both got back to working. That was so embarrassing! "Spicy things". Theo and I haven't even done anything sexual yet except making out. It's been almost 2 months. Last night I did dream of some naughty things but I just ignored it.

After we were done with work, I said goodbye to Rena and I drove to Theo's to stay for the night. I'm always so shy when it comes to doing sexual stuff but I wanted to change that. I wanted to do something.

"HI MILO!!!" I exclaimed as I entered and Milo came running to me and attacked me with his little paws. I laughed and patted his head while giving him a kiss. He was the best dog ever. Theo stood behind him and held the door open for me as I walked in.

"How was work?" He asked and I shrugged.

"It was alright. Not too busy today which was good! Turns out, Rena has been to your club!" I said. "Also, here, before I forget..." I said and handed him the sunflower that I brought for him. "This is for you!"