🌼8🌼

Jay called me for the hundredth time today, asking me if everything was set up in the shop. Today was the day. Today was the day when Jay was gonna propose to Rena. He had everything prepared and I could tell that his nerves were getting worse but by the end of tonight, everything was gonna be magical.

I set up the last few garlands around the "Marry Me?" sign and and sprinkled some of her favourite daisies on the floor. After packing up the rest of the stores and adding a few scented candles and floral incense around, I stepped out of the store and waited for Jay to arrive.

After a few minutes, he was there, wearing a lose white button down and ankle length trousers. His hair was slicked back and you could tell he was nervous. I mean, who wouldn't be?!

"Vienna! Oh gosh thank you for everything!" He hugged me and I smiled at him. I just wished everything was perfect. I showed him the set up and he loved it. After giving him the keys to close up, I got in my car and sat in there in silence. Thinking about Rena getting engaged was making me so happy. I played on some music on my phone and started the car.

I was picking Theo up from his club and we were going to go to a lookout point to have that conversation that had been keeping me anxious that whole day. I wiped my sweaty palms on my jeans and started to drive. After an approximately 10 minute drive, I reached at his street and saw him waiting outside, looking sexy as ever. Oh my god why does he have to be so hot?

I took a deep breath and pulled up close to him. He waved at me from outside the car and got into the passenger seat. "How are you today?" He asked.

I smiled softly as I drove and shrugged. "I'm good, I guess! Just had to set up the shop for my colleagues proposal. I just hope everything goes well. How was your day?"

"Not too bad! Just a lot of paperwork." We kept the conversation going, not talking about the 'talk' cuz I was too anxious. I really wanted to but at the same time, I was feeling so shy. I've never ever felt like that before. We reached Mt Buller, where there was a lookout point and got out of the car.

"This is sooo gorgeous! I've never been here before!" I looked around in awe and ran a little closer to the fence to look down. The valley was full of trees and the chirping of birds filled the air. It was beautiful. "Come look at the trees!!" I said excitedly as I pointed to a huge tree that was taller than the sky!

Theo walked closer to me and slipped his hand in mine making me blush furiously. "It really is" he looked at me and I giggled like a child.

I saw a little grass patch next to the fence and decided to sit there with Theo. "Not gonna lie but I've been really anxious about this conversation" I looked in my lap and he put his hand around my shoulders, pulling me closer to him which was very comforting.

"You don't have to anxious, love. We don't even have to talk about anything if you don't want to. I like hanging out with you regardless." I smiled and shook my head.

"I really want to! It's just...scary..."

"What intrigued you about all of it?" He asked.

"I guess-I uh... I liked the idea of being taken care of? A-and I liked t-the dynamic. I saw Caleb and Neve last night and Caleb was in uh little space and I don't know...I just felt like that was really cute and I wanna feel like that too." I stuttered. I couldn't stop thinking about the way Caleb acted and I just wanted what him and Neve had.

I've never felt...loved before. Yes, my friends and family love my but not that kind of love. I wanted to feel wanted and I wanted to be there for someone too. And from what I've read, this isn't all about sexual stuff and that was nice.