🌼9🌼

"Can we watch Mulan?" I asked sitting next to Caleb and Neve as they started to eat their dinner. I had a couple of cookies at work so I wasn't that hungry but I didn't want to break my rules so I decided to eat later that night. 

"No!! We should watch Captain America! That's the only marvel movie I haven't watched!" I rolled my eyes as Caleb said that but shrugged anyway. I really felt like watching Mulan but I guess I could watch it later by myself. Caleb was also slipping into little space and I didn't want to be annoying. "Can we watch Captain America please?" He asked me with big pleading eyes and I just nodded. "You're the bestest!" He side hugged me and I giggled.

Just as he was about to start the movie, my phone buzzed and I peeked at it and it was Theo!! 

Hey, love! How was work today? Did you have dinner yet?

I bit my lip.

Hi hi! Work was good :) And no, not yet...I'll probs have something to eat later.

I replied and I knew he would ask me to eat something but I wasn't in the mood for it. I was just so so so tired! I wanted cuddles. I wanted to meet him and just be with him but I didn't want to sound too clingy. 

Just as I was about to send him another text, he called and I picked up after one ring, running to my room to talk to him 

"Hellooo!" I sang as I picked up.

"Hey pumpkin, how are you?"

"I'm good! Just tired..." I sighed and I heard him hum.

"Do you wanna come get something to eat with me? If you're tired, I can cook us something too." I squealed inside and nodded on the phone but realised he couldn't even see me. Dummy.

"I would like that!" 

"Alrighty-o I'll be there in 15 to pick you up." 

After saying goodbye, I quickly changed into some jeans and a t-shirt just so I didn't look homeless. I still wanted to look good when I was with him. I walked into the living room and told Caleb and Neve that I was going to Theo's. I didn't know if I was going to stay over or not but I didn't wanna ask Theo that cuz I was shy. 

Theo texted me saying that he was here and I swung my bag on my shoulder and walked down. I saw him sitting in the car with his arm resting on the window and a smile on his face. Yummy. He was wearing his usual business outfit, a loose white shirt tucked into well-fitting pants and his hair was styled perfectly. 

I opened the passenger door and waved at him. He leaned in wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a warm embrace. I could stay like this forever. He pulled away and I looked at his lips, shyly leaning in and gave him a peck. He placed his hand on the back of my neck and his thumb caressed my cheeks. He went back in for another kiss and our lips moved simultaneously. He tasted like mint and strawberry. 

I blushed furiously and giggled a little in between the kiss and he smiled whilst still kissing. "You're so cute, Vienna." He said and broke the kiss. I smiled and we started to drive to his place. I had never been to his place before but I was so excited. 

We pulled up to a beautiful house with white exteriors and plants creeping out of the balcony. It looked like a very well-kept modern home and super cozy! It was also in the rich part of town which made me realise that this man was like rich rich.