🌼5🌼

TW: Sexual Assault & Harassment

"Theo asked me out on a second date!" I exclaimed as soon as Caleb stepped a foot in our apartment which definitely startled him a little.

"Fuck! Why would you scare me like that?! But I knew that would happen. You, my darling, are fucking adorable." He said and I slapped him on the shoulder playfully. "Anyway, Neve is literally in the corridor so I should stop swearing." I laughed and he sat on the couch, taking his shoes off.

"We're going to a freakin petting zoo this weekend! I'm so excited!" I said and he awed.

"You're a cow, could've just petted you here." I gave him a death glare and he stuck his tongue out at me, earning abother glare from me.

"I'll tell Neve you said that." I challenged and he immediately shut up.

"Don't you dare, girl." He pointed a finger at me and I chuckled, walking to the kitchen to get some cookies. I went up to the drawer where we keep the jar and saw that it was completely empty. Where did all of the cookies go?! Oh my god. Caleb better not have had my cookies!

"CALEB! DID YOU FUCKIN EAT MY COOKIES?!" I yelled just as Neve walked in. Neve gave us a confused look.

"What's happening here?" He asked and I glared at Caleb with my arms crossed.

"Caleb ate my cookies! There's none in the jar!" I complained and Caleb's jaw dropped open.

"I did not eat any of your cookies! Your fat ass must've eaten them!" He reverted and I just looked at him angrily. I didn't believe him.

"I KNOW YOU ATE THEM!" I yelled and Neve stepped in just as I was storming up to Caleb.

"That's enough. Vienna, no yelling. And Caleb apologise for saying that." He stated calmly that made me shut up. People who remained calm during fights were the scariest.

"Sorry." Caleb mumbled and I rolled my eyes.

"And to answer your question, you're looking at the wrong jar. The cookie jar is on the left." He said and I looked at my feet embarrassed. Whoops. "I think Caleb has earned an apology too, don't you think, Vienna?" He asked and I nodded, still looking away.

"Sorry, Caleb." I stated and he nodded. I can be kinda dumb sometimes. And irrational. Especially when it comes to cookies.

I walked into the kitchen and opened the other drawer, revealing the cookie jar with 4 uneaten cookies. yummy. I grabbed two cookies out and took one to Neve. "Would you like one?" I asked and he accepted.

"Thanks Vee. Sorry for being mean." He apologised and I did as well.

Neve sat next to Caleb and ruffled his hair, kissing him on the forehead. "Good boy." He said making my eyes wide and a blush on my cheeks. I looked at Caleb and he was as red as a fire hydrant. Neve just chuckled and pulled him closer. They're kinda cute.

I went back into my room and got super giddy thinking about our next date.

----------

I got done at work at 10pm which was later than I usually worked but we had the wedding preparations to do so I just stayed late. Rena left a little earlier than me as her boyfriend came to pick her up from work. Ugh I had to walk back home because I didn't drive here. Caleb and Neve were at Neve's parents' farm for dinner so I couldn't even get them to drive me.

I started to walk down the busy street, with my earphones in my ear blasting Jeremy Zucker songs. I hummed along to them as I walked.

Suddenly, I felt a rough hand grab my upper arm and drag me into an alley near the dumpster. Before I could even yell out, a sweaty hand made it's way to my mouth and shut it. Just as it dawned on me what was actually happening, my eyes widened and I struggled to scream. My limbs started to move in all directions, trying to get out of the captor's grasp.

The Professional | DDLG |जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें