🌼12🌼

"Theoooooo!" I whine with a pout as I shake him to wake up. It was already 8am and I was so excited that I couldn't sleep all night whereas Theo here, spent every second snoring like a cow.

He said that he was taking me to the PETTING ZOO today as we couldn't go last time because of the....stuff that happened with me.

"Come back to bed, angel," he mumbled and tried to pull me on top of him. I huffed and snatched the pillow from him so he was forced to wake up. "You're not gonna let me have a good night of sleep, are you little one?" He said and I giggled whilst shaking my head.

"WE HAVE TO GET READY!! I made waffles..." I yelled out and his eyes shot open. Fatty.

"Well you should've said that then." He said and got up, leaving me on the bed with my jaw clenched. He went into the bathroom, brushed his teeth and came back out. He hugged me picked me up which made me squeal. "Let's eat some yummy waffles!" He said and carried me to the kitchen, plopping me on the counter.

"What do you want on yours, pumpkin?" He said and I blushed at the nickname. All these nicknames were making me feel sooo fuzzy!

"Ummm, honey and butter!" I said and he ruffled my hair a little.

"What do we say, Vee?" He raised and eyebrow and looked at him dumbfounded. I thought about it for a second and then realised my mistake.

"Please! Can I have honey and butter please?" I asked again, this time remembering to use my manners. He smiled at me and kissed my forehead softly.

"Good girl. And yes, you may!" He pouted some butter on the waffles and it melted right away. Then he drizzled some honey on it and my mouth was already watering. Yum yum. "Are you excited for today?"

"IM SO FUCKING EXCITED!" I yelled out but as I realised what I said, I slapped my hands on my mouth. "I meant fudging!" I tried to conceal the curse word.

"I'll let it slide this one time. If this happens again, you're getting a punishment." He stated and I nodded, taking a bite of my waffle which was DELICIOUS!

"Can I feed all the animals?! I really wanna hug an alpaca. Alpacas are my favourite and I've always wanted to hug them. I've heard that they spit though. That would be funny. Oh and cows! I've never fed a cow before. Do they like cucumbers?" I went on a rant and Theo looked at me in amusement with a smile on his face. He was always smiling I swear.

"Yes, love, you can feed all the animals that you're allowed to feed. I don't think cows eat cucumber..." he made a thinking face and I giggled.

"Yay!" I squealed and got up from my seat. "I gotta go be cute now! Stay here and I'll be back in 10 minutes!" I said and ran to the shower to get ready. I took a quick shower and stood in front of my closet, picking out what to wear.

After a few minutes, I settled on white lose pants and a green and white tie up top. I tied my hair up with a scarf and got my white purse out to match my outfit. Omg this outfit was actually kinda cute! I put on my white sneakers and walked out of the room and stood in front of Theo.