🌼6🌼

I hear a knock on the bathroom door just as I wrapped my fluffy blue towel around myself.

"Everything okay in there, love?" Theo's voice echos through the doors and I reply with a small yes. I put on my clothes back on and walk out to see Theo sitting on my desk chair. "How do you feel?" He asked and I just shrugged.

"Y-you don't have to stay...I don't wanna keep you here. Y-you might have other stuff to do." I say and he shakes his head.

"Absolutely not. Don't worry about me, Vienna. I'm here if you need me. I can't even imagine how hard it must've been for you but I want to be here for you and I want to help. That is if you'd let me." He says. I nod and give him a small smile.

It was good to have someone there. I knew for a fact that I would not be able to sleep alone after today. It felt like a nightmare and I never ever want to think about it again.

"I made you a sandwich when you were in there. Let's get some food in you." He says and hands me the plate that was kept on the desk. "It's just tomato, cucumber and cheese. Caleb told me you like it.." he rubbed the back of his neck.

"I'm not hungry..." I whispered and sat down in my bed.

"Sweetie, you need to eat something. Just eat half of it, how about that?" He asked and I felt bad cuz he made it for me so I nodded.

"O-okay only half."

"Deal."

We sat there in silence as I ate the sandwich which was pretty yummy but I couldn't even enjoy it as I felt like shit. I kept the plate on the nightstand and I felt my eyes get heavy but I was too scared to sleep. Would it be weird to ask Theo to sleep with me? Not in a sexual way! Maybe. I stifled a yawn.

"Are you sleepy?" Theo asked and I just nodded. "I'll sit here till you fall asleep and then I can be in the living room if you need anything," he said and a small pout appeared on my face. "What's wrong, Vienna?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Ca-can you lie down with me? I-I'm kinda scared." I blurted out truthfully and he immediately got up and was by my side in a jiffy.

"Of course. Let's tuck you in!" He smiled and gently placed my blankie on me. He got into the other side of my bed but kept a distance between us. "Do you need anything at all before going to sleep?" I shook my head and he nodded with a smile.

I turned to the other side and tried to shut my eyes but every time I did, those men's gross hands felt like they were still lingering on my body. My breaths were starting to get deeper and heavier and I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder making me jerk up. Theo was looking at me we concerned eyes and I shrunk in my blanket. "S-s-sorry!" I stuttered.

"Are you alright? It seemed like you were having a panic attack." He refers to my breaths and I slowly nod.

I lie back down and hug my knees to my chest, curling up next to him. Tears were welling up in my eyes and Theo noticed. "Is it okay if I give you a hug?" He asked and I nodded. He scooted closer to me and wrapped his arms around me, cuddling me close to his chest. "Close your eyes. I'm right here. You're safe" he whispers and holds me close. I sigh in relief and let his body engulf mine.

Before I knew it, I had slipped into dreamland and I didn't dream about anything bad fortunately.

—————

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I didn't feel like going to work. I opened my eyes and I was lying on a hard chest. Theo smiled at me softly and a blush formed on my cheeks. Fuck I slept on his chest.